Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bundy requires research assistant for updates

Bundy requires research assistant for updates

Old Feb 14th 2004, 12:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bundy requires research assistant for updates

As most of you know, I'm currently in Jersey tending to my poorly mum and may be here for some time. Since broadband is alien technology here on this particular rock and since I can only use the internet in short bursts when no one else is on the phoneline, I keep missing out on all the excitement on the old forum. This makes me sad. I need some normality in my life and BExpats provides it (which is odd, considering none of us seem very normal!).

So I'm advertising the position of research assistant. Someone who will scan the boards and give me daily updates of any of the exciting news, especially that relating to the regulars on here. I wouldn't want to miss someone's visa arrival or moving date or banning or tales from Oz etc etc.

Any takers?

Perputually bewildered Bundy
Old Feb 14th 2004, 1:43 pm
WBB

Default Re: Bundy requires research assistant for updates

Originally posted by bundy
As most of you know, I'm currently in Jersey tending to my poorly mum and may be here for some time. Since broadband is alien technology here on this particular rock and since I can only use the internet in short bursts when no one else is on the phoneline, I keep missing out on all the excitement on the old forum. This makes me sad. I need some normality in my life and BExpats provides it (which is odd, considering none of us seem very normal!).

So I'm advertising the position of research assistant. Someone who will scan the boards and give me daily updates of any of the exciting news, especially that relating to the regulars on here. I wouldn't want to miss someone's visa arrival or moving date or banning or tales from Oz etc etc.

Any takers?

Perputually bewildered Bundy
hi bundster, i would like to apply or the above mentioned position and will try not to get "banned" again so that i can get all the important news to you as it happens.

i have no formal qualifications in this area but i'm sure i can make up for that with my wit and charisma.

my only downfall is that i will provide biased reports as i am not fan of "some" posters on the site and may neglect to mention them in my report or better still i may give them a good slagging off.

i am available for interview at your convenience.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundy requires research assistant for updates

Originally posted by WBB
hi bundster, i would like to apply or the above mentioned position and will try not to get "banned" again so that i can get all the important news to you as it happens.

i have no formal qualifications in this area but i'm sure i can make up for that with my wit and charisma.

my only downfall is that i will provide biased reports as i am not fan of "some" posters on the site and may neglect to mention them in my report or better still i may give them a good slagging off.

i am available for interview at your convenience.
Bundy,
I would like to vouch for and issue a good reference for WBB.
He is most articulate and precise and would give you very concise reports.
But I better not else some people will think I am sucking up to my Celtic bro
Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:52 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Can I apply? - but would like to make it clear that I am going away on Wednesday and may need some considerable time off.

If you use this information to deny me the post I will attempt to sue you under the discrimiation act or something.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 2:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
Can I apply? - but would like to make it clear that I am going away on Wednesday and may need some considerable time off.

If you use this information to deny me the post I will attempt to sue you under the discrimiation act or something.

Typical.
Wants time off before even starting.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:02 pm
WBB

she cant employ you.....your a woman and will go off on tangents about hair and nails etc, this is a position for a man who will cut through the crap and tell it like it is.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:06 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by WBB
she cant employ you.....your a woman and will go off on tangents about hair and nails etc, this is a position for a man who will cut through the crap and tell it like it is.
God you can tell you don't know me in real life WBB - hair and nails!! lol

(although I have to admit to just spending 115 quid on a haircut and colour - but it looks brill!! But no naily things - ugh)

The only tangents I might go into are the right mix of voddy and coke and how difficut it is to achieve it without sampling lots and who would I most like to take to bed out of Brad or Becks.
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:22 pm
WBB

(although I have to admit to just spending 115 quid on a haircut and colour - but it looks brill!! But no naily things - ugh)

The only tangents I might go into are the right mix of voddy and coke and how difficut it is to achieve it without sampling lots and who would I most like to take to bed out of Brad or Becks.
i can tell your a woman, you should never pollute vodka with coke.

and paying over £100 for a haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:

Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

We have cast our eyes upon thy beauty in the names to faces thread.
They should be paying you 115 quid for the privilege of touching your flowing locks o wonderous female specimen
Old Feb 14th 2004, 3:56 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Bix
We have cast our eyes upon thy beauty in the names to faces thread.
They should be paying you 115 quid for the privilege of touching your flowing locks o wonderous female specimen
i think it would cost a great deal more to tend to your flowing locks.

Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Thats $225.00... !!!Whoa!!! exspensive place to live....
Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by jeannie
Thats $225.00... !!!Whoa!!! exspensive place to live....
Should have said bet it looks FAB..........
Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:38 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Are you mad

Do you know what I do for a living?
Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:40 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

are you a vodka drinking hairdresser?

Do you drive one of those girlie convertible peuguots??
Old Feb 14th 2004, 6:40 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Do you know what I do for a living?
go on then, tell us.

(if your a rent boy i will disown you)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.