Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bundy - One for you !!!!!

Bundy - One for you !!!!!

Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Bundy - One for you !!!!!

If you tremble at the thought of finishing a day's work with hands sticky from the blood of the cattle you have desexed, you need not apply for a job as a jillaroo.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...?oneclick=true

Made me go weak at the knees just thinking about it
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:57 pm
Badge

Default Re: Bundy - One for you !!!!!

a weird task..still there are always the dogs on hand to lick up the mess...

BM

Old Aug 21st 2004, 9:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundy - One for you !!!!!

Ha! The rivals! I know that lot at Leconfield jillaroo school - it's just up the road from Nundle (well, a couple of hours away). Very good jack/jillaroo school in fact, but it's hardly the real deal since it is a school chiefly for backpackers wanting to get their hands *dirty* and then get p*ssed in the evening. Good for the basics though.

I learnt my castrating skills in the field, so to speak. On the jobtraining for my jillaroo work!