Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bundy and her mum?

Bundy and her mum?

Old Feb 21st 2005, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Bundy and her mum?

Has anyone heard how they are both doing. I last heard from Bundy a couple of weeks ago, but haven't even noticed her on-line recently.
hope all is okay!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 12:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundy and her mum?

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Has anyone heard how they are both doing. I last heard from Bundy a couple of weeks ago, but haven't even noticed her on-line recently.
hope all is okay!
She can't get online at work anymore and doesn't have a lot of time when at home. I seem to remember she was off back to Jersey but don't know if still there. Simone probably knows more.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thanks for that moneypen. I was communicating quite a bit with her via pm, but have not heard for a while. getting a bit worried.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 12:33 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that moneypen. I was communicating quite a bit with her via pm, but have not heard for a while. getting a bit worried.
Haven't heard anything for about 2 weeks, so have just emailed her.

try emailing, as Moneypenny said, she can't access the forum at work, and doesn't really go on the computer much at home I believe.

Yeah, it's also possible she's in Jersey again, I'm not sure.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

thanks for that Simone.......was a bit worried about her. Know things havent been all that good.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 1:27 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hello,
had an email from bundy at the weekend and shes ok, and her mum is doing well - shes off to jersey for her mums birthday soon, so is busy with that i think.
sue
Old Feb 21st 2005, 1:52 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hello,
had an email from bundy at the weekend and shes ok, and her mum is doing well - shes off to jersey for her mums birthday soon, so is busy with that i think.
sue
Ah, good!
Thanks!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I find it very strange that I am more concerned about someone's mother - neither of whom I would know if I fell over them than I do about my own mother - c'est la vie!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 3:02 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I too have been wondering how things were as I haven't seen any updates fopr a little while. I am glad someone asked, and that things are ok.

Like you say it is strange worrying over somone's mum you don't know, but its like a big family on here isn't it.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

hope all is okay!
Were is WBB AND DOTTY from along time ago......and the most famous of all Pommie Bastard.....bet that gets the wind up someone..lol........
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jeannie
Were is WBB AND DOTTY from along time ago......and the most famous of all Pommie Bastard.....bet that gets the wind up someone..lol........

WBB got himself banned form the sight, think he now posts under the name of mutant.
Dotty went back to the UK (I think)
Havent heard from Pommie Bastard for a while
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

WBB got himself banned form the sight, think he now posts under the name of mutant.
Dotty went back to the UK (I think)
Havent heard from Pommie Bastard for a while
Lets hope all is well with them anyway they did have some really good posts.
Some of there posts were lots of fun.