bunbury wa

Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

perthukcharlie will become famous soon enough
Default bunbury wa

hi there can anyone tell me is bunbury is as quite as it lead to belive and what is it like liveing there thanks
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: bunbury wa

Originally Posted by perthukcharlie
hi there can anyone tell me is bunbury is as quite as it lead to belive and what is it like liveing there thanks
Hi, i think it depends on what your'e used to and what you want.
We have been here since Boxing Day and are loving it. There are lots of shops, pubs,clubs,lovely deserted beaches. The australia day celebrations where great, free bands,entertainment and fireworks.
Cranni will be able to help you out with more info cos she has been here longer than us. hope this helps
SUE
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Take a look at www.expatsinwa.com
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

perthukcharlie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Bevs
We have been here since Boxing Day and are loving it. There are lots of shops, pubs,clubs,lovely deserted beaches. The australia day celebrations where great, free bands,entertainment and fireworks.
Cranni will be able to help you out with more info cos she has been here longer than us. hope this helps
SUE
thankyou for you mail liveing in perth scarbough at the moment thinking of moveing to bunbury a lot of mix feelings from people some say its very quite and lots of trouble down there i thought it was good only whant there for a day on the way down to albany that is two quite thanks again for mail
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perthukcharlie
Bubbury is beautiful
The best place to be
WE came here over a year ago
Dalyellup by the sea
The parks are great, the people too
theres lots of space and things to do.
IT really is a special place
The Dolphins they will play
that really makes your day.
The weather good, most of the year.
No dark and gloomy days.
No hats and gloves or tights to wear
but beware of those sun rays.
By Denise in Bunbury
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bevs
SUE
Hi Sue , must meet for coffee, do you like do nut king, i do. when are you in town next. Denise
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:01 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
Bubbury is beautiful
The best place to be
WE came here over a year ago
Dalyellup by the sea
The parks are great, the people too
theres lots of space and things to do.
IT really is a special place
The Dolphins they will play
that really makes your day.
The weather good, most of the year.
No dark and gloomy days.
No hats and gloves or tights to wear
but beware of those sun rays.
By Denise in Bunbury

Well done Denise
You've won me over!
We're hoping to come to Bunbury too!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:26 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

You've won me over!
We're hoping to come to Bunbury too! [/QUOTE]

Thats it everyone steer clear of Bunbury!!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 1:20 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
You've won me over!
We're hoping to come to Bunbury too!

Thats it everyone steer clear of Bunbury!! [/QUOTE]

Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:36 am
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Thats it everyone steer clear of Bunbury!!

[/QUOTE]

Where in Kent are you from?
We are from Sidcup, we moved down to Dalyellup last week, loving it so far.
I was a CNC machine tool service engineer, doing a lot of contract work for Dugards.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Kevin
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:48 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by kevinl

Where in Kent are you from?
We are from Sidcup, we moved down to Dalyellup last week, loving it so far.
I was a CNC machine tool service engineer, doing a lot of contract work for Dugards.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

PM'd you