Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bunbury Rentals - Where are they???

Bunbury Rentals - Where are they???

Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:00 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bunbury Rentals - Where are they???

Well I've been searching for days trying to find a holiday rental in Bunbury - one week, that's all we want - why is it that I can't find any??

Seems the further towards Margaret River the more expensive the rentals. Been looking at Dunsborough too. No luck yet.

Anyone help?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:56 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bunbury Rentals - Where are they???

Originally Posted by Clippies
Well I've been searching for days trying to find a holiday rental in Bunbury - one week, that's all we want - why is it that I can't find any??

Seems the further towards Margaret River the more expensive the rentals. Been looking at Dunsborough too. No luck yet.

Anyone help?
Tried to PM you back but your full mate, need to clear your box.

You've probably tried this but I was just going to say how about contacting Bunbury's touist info centre??

Good luck at least it'll bump it back up for you
Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:00 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunbury Rentals - Where are they???

Originally Posted by possoms
Tried to PM you back but your full mate, need to clear your box.

You've probably tried this but I was just going to say how about contacting Bunbury's touist info centre??

Good luck at least it'll bump it back up for you
Lol I know I've just deleted a load!

I've been to Bunbury Online but not to the tourist information website, I'll have a mooch see if I can find it.

Ta very much