Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bunbury, eaton or austrailand

Wikiposts

bunbury, eaton or austrailand

Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:06 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default bunbury, eaton or austrailand

Hi all

i got my visa the other day and we are going to bunbury down the south west, but is there anyone there who knows anything about eaton, austrailand, dayellup,or eaton as they are close to it.

john
Attached Thumbnails bunbury, eaton or austrailand-washington_deb.gif  
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bunbury, eaton or austrailand

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all

i got my visa the other day and we are going to bunbury down the south west, but is there anyone there who knows anything about eaton, austrailand, dayellup,or eaton as they are close to it.

john
Of course we do, i live in Dalyellup, beautiful in a forest by the sea, great community, last night we had candles by candlelight in central park. We have a deli, hairdressers, chemist docs, community centre, library, florist, fantastic primary school, high school start building next year, big shopping forum starting next year,just 5 mins outside Bunbury. Near to hospital,Uni and college. Bit more expensive than Eaton AND Australind, but they are nice also.
Denise
Attached Thumbnails bunbury, eaton or austrailand-dscn0701.jpg  
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:41 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

Hi Denise ,

how are you well i hope been a while well thanks for your reply helps quite a bit. like the picture looks a a good family are any of you missing anything of the old country. and the weather just know how is it. dont let the kids see.
Attached Thumbnails bunbury, eaton or austrailand-discovery.jpg  
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi Denise ,

how are you well i hope been a while well thanks for your reply helps quite a bit. like the picture looks a a good family are any of you missing anything of the old country. and the weather just know how is it. dont let the kids see.
Hi, Of course you miss things, I miss my family so much, especially my kids over there. I miss some friends and meeting them for lunch, I miss Man U. and going to our local to watch them. I dont miss the weather, the traffic, the in laws. the place [Morecambe]. I do miss the countryside, but the places here make up for it. Life is what you make it. I believe in Santa.