Bunbury area

Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice
Default Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by cranni
welll you will have to come and meet us.
Let us know where you are staying, I am in Dalyellup Beach.
Denise
Hi!!!!
Life has been mental! Who would try to move AND plan a bloody wedding We are moving to Australind next weekend.... give us a few weeks to get sorted and i'll be in touch! cant wait
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by confuzzled
Hi!!!!
Life has been mental! Who would try to move AND plan a bloody wedding We are moving to Australind next weekend.... give us a few weeks to get sorted and i'll be in touch! cant wait

Hi - give me a yell when you get to Australind. I am there and so are a couple of others
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi - give me a yell when you get to Australind. I am there and so are a couple of others
hey! long time no hear! cant wait to finally meet... told the other half about you!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

2-hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

[SIZE="3"]
Hi everyone

we fly in on 14th Feb we are spending 3 days in Perth then head down to Bunbury 3 days later.
Ive got to book a Hotel in Perth for 3 days, Book a hire car for 3 weeks and a holiday let/villa near Bunbury, that should give us enough time to find a house to rent we are looking at Australind and the Eaton area .
O then i need to find some wheels ......so much to do, but then reading every all the threads on here it cant be that bad.
We have never been to Australia before so if any one has any tips or recommendations on the above please let me know.
Cheers
Dave & Wendy
[/SIZE
Old Jan 30th 2008, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice

Originally Posted by 2-hunter
[SIZE="3"]
Hi everyone

we fly in on 14th Feb we are spending 3 days in Perth then head down to Bunbury 3 days later.
Ive got to book a Hotel in Perth for 3 days, Book a hire car for 3 weeks and a holiday let/villa near Bunbury, that should give us enough time to find a house to rent we are looking at Australind and the Eaton area .
O then i need to find some wheels ......so much to do, but then reading every all the threads on here it cant be that bad.
We have never been to Australia before so if any one has any tips or recommendations on the above please let me know.
Cheers
Dave & Wendy
[/SIZE
You and your family have a safe flight, as I said before me and my OH are in Eaton, so give us a call when you arrive and we can meet for coffee. I'll PM my phone details for you.

When we came on holiday to Oz 3 years ago we booked into the Kings Hotel in Perth which was quite reasonable and has a rooftop pool. Not sure what it's like now though. When we arrived last year Frank's cousin booked the Novotel and is lovely but very expensive (so don't go there) . I'm sure some of the others will be able to recommend places to stay in Perth.

We hired a car with Europcar online for 3wks. We then bought a car from the Mitsubishi dealer after 1.5wks, we returned the car to Europcar dealer in Sandridge Rd, Bubunbury and got a refund for the hire period that we didn't need the car for. So that was good.

Hope this info is of some use to you

See ya soon.

Angie
x
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2-hunter
[size="3"]
Hi everyone

Cheers
Dave & Wendy[/SIZE
hi Dave and Wendy - have a safe trip. You have made a great decision to come this way - it is beautiful and i have made some amazing friends since i arrived at the end of November!
I cant help with the hotel in Perth im afraid but will PM you with the details of where we were booked into when we first arrived
I hired a car for 3 weeks through Thrifty which is in Bunbury, I got a pretty good deal cos it was for a long period, i found them on the internet so you could look them up.
You are brave coming out without never having been here - a good brave I had been a couple of times but never to Bunbury area which beckoned me when we finally came. I reckon its cos of all the wineries in the area - getting something out of the area i ploughed so much into and all that!
One word of warning!! When you get here and you meet Angie, if the music goes on RUN for cover!! That girls starts singing and never stops!! OH and the best radio station is AM621 Spirit radio
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice

hi Dave and Wendy - have a safe trip. You have made a great decision to come this way - it is beautiful and i have made some amazing friends since i arrived at the end of November!
I cant help with the hotel in Perth im afraid but will PM you with the details of where we were booked into when we first arrived
I hired a car for 3 weeks through Thrifty which is in Bunbury, I got a pretty good deal cos it was for a long period, i found them on the internet so you could look them up.
You are brave coming out without never having been here - a good brave I had been a couple of times but never to Bunbury area which beckoned me when we finally came. I reckon its cos of all the wineries in the area - getting something out of the area i ploughed so much into and all that!
One word of warning!! When you get here and you meet Angie, if the music goes on RUN for cover!! That girls starts singing and never stops!! OH and the best radio station is AM621 Spirit radio

First I was afraid I was petrified (sorry what was that you were saying Mandy) kept thinking I could never live without you by my side (you'll have to speak up) but then I spent so many nights feeling sorry for myself (nope still can't hear you) I used cry, but now I hold my head up high and you see me (wait a minute I'll turn the music off) That's better!!!!

What did you say, I never stop singing, me thinks you'r telling fibs again. I stop when I'm sleeping duhhhh!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by webb50
First I was afraid I was petrified (sorry what was that you were saying Mandy) kept thinking I could never live without you by my side (you'll have to speak up) but then I spent so many nights feeling sorry for myself (nope still can't hear you) I used cry, but now I hold my head up high and you see me (wait a minute I'll turn the music off) That's better!!!!

What did you say, I never stop singing, me thinks you'r telling fibs again. I stop when I'm sleeping duhhhh!!!!
........all together now ONE TWO THREE...............theres an old piano and its playing hot behind teh green door.......................
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:04 am
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Great to hear people are so happy down under. Hope to be singing with you's in july.

Can anyone give me info on the costs of the schools in Bunbury.
My kids will be 13,14 and 15. The 15 yr old will be 16 in september so i am not sure were that leaves him. Any advice

Brendan
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brendan d
Great to hear people are so happy down under. Hope to be singing with you's in july.

Can anyone give me info on the costs of the schools in Bunbury.
My kids will be 13,14 and 15. The 15 yr old will be 16 in september so i am not sure were that leaves him. Any advice

Brendan
Hi
Do you really want to join this mad lot

To try and answer your question about schools, my lad will be going into year 8 this year he will 13 in feb, his school fees are $235 less government subsidy of $100 which leaves $135 but then there are voluntary fees for p&c, library etc so it comes to around $200, this will be the same for years 9 and 10 also. There will be other costs for stationary and excursions of course. When they get to year 11 and 12 it will depend on which path they take. My 17 year old left year 12 last year and he did vocation, educational and training course for two years, (VET) this cost me around $450 a year, but then it all depends what your kids want to do when they get to those years. I have just paid over $900 for him to do his pre-apprentice electrical course at tafe. I think your 16 year old will be in year 11 when he gets here but it would be better to check at the schools when you get here. Hope this helps a little bit.

Jan
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

that is the paper work i was tryin to hunt out but jan beat me to it

jan look out the bunbury night out thread
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:01 pm
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Evening locals!

We've been here 7 months (second time round for me) and only just discovered this site - I was searching the web for info about our legless garden friends we have out here in Leschenault! ANyway found this and much more interesting.

We're always up for a meet up and will ahve to try and find the Bunbury night out if its not already been and gone.

Probably too late now but the person asking about TVs and removalists. We brought 2 UK TVs and both worked fine (little bit of fine tuning on one). Our quite from Pickfords ws £2000 more than anyone else (but they knoew company was paying so may have tried it on. We used Anglo Pacific who were excellent.

Evan and Terri
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EvannTel
Evening locals!

We've been here 7 months (second time round for me) and only just discovered this site - I was searching the web for info about our legless garden friends we have out here in Leschenault! ANyway found this and much more interesting.

We're always up for a meet up and will ahve to try and find the Bunbury night out if its not already been and gone.

Probably too late now but the person asking about TVs and removalists. We brought 2 UK TVs and both worked fine (little bit of fine tuning on one). Our quite from Pickfords ws £2000 more than anyone else (but they knoew company was paying so may have tried it on. We used Anglo Pacific who were excellent.

Evan and Terri
COOOOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!! Welcome to the site! I have been in Australind with my two cherubs since the end of november and loving it You are too late for the Bunbury night out BUT its now a regular event so keep your eyes peeled. If you want to pm me your mobile number i will make sure the invite gets out to you two too
mandy
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EvannTel
Evening locals!

Evan and Terri
Helllllloooooooooo and welcome to the mad world of BE. Me and my OH are in Eaton, have been here for nearly 5 months and lovin every minute of it. We're a really friendly bunch here and meet up regularly, soz you missed the Bunbury night out, we had a brill time. I'd be careful of that daunted though, she's one to watch lol , only kiddin Mandy, luv u really xxxxxx

If you wanna meet up just send me PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Angie & Frank
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Hi Evan and Terri

Very short notice but a few of us are meeting tomorrow around 11am at Cassellas (the new wine and tapas bar) hopefully for a coffee though and maybe lunch if the menu is good! If you are free come along, we wont bite honest!
Hopefully if everyone can make it we are trying to make a night out on Friday 7th March at the South West Blues Club, they have a band playing and we keep saying we will give it a try. I hear they dance all night there too

PM me if you need more details
Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.