Bunbury area

Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

lulubel will become famous soon enoughlulubel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by webb50
Hiya

Course you can join our gang the more the merrier , me and my OH have been here for about 8wks now and are renting in Eaton which is not far from you, so you can pop round for coffee anytime. Good luck with the visa, keep us posted.

Angie
xx
Thanks for that, will certainly take you up on the offer!! when we get there aagggrrrrrrr soooooon I hope!!

Lou
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:15 am
Just Joined

vendee is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems there are a few of us moving from France to W.A. i wonder why?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vendee
Seems there are a few of us moving from France to W.A. i wonder why?
It's not full of French people?!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

Originally Posted by 2-hunter
Hi to you all of you that replied

We hope to be out there in late Jan or early feb,we are in the throughs of selling the house at the moment it which sould go through befor xmas, fingers crossed.Then its a case of booking flights........any one know where to get cheap ailine tickets the best so far is £476 pounds each.
Hmmmmmmmm another question for all of you who are out in oz allready does the tv work out there.Our's is a digital LCD type.

Can any one recommend a good packing company.

Cheers for now
Dave
Hi there, TV 's from the uk dont work here. It s either no sound or picture cant remember which. We brought a 14 inch LCD and we use it for the computer. Hope that helps. We used Allied Pickfords to move over and they were good.

Eva and Lee
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
Hey Denise that sounds great - I'll be there with knobs on! (so long as my house is sold :curse I am in Clitheroe, do you know it?? Me and the kids used to go to Morecambe for a day out by the sea but it is now a standing joke that it always rains there so havent been for a while
Anything and everything you can help us with will be printed off and stored in my special BUNBURY folder I feel 110% better now i have finally decided where to head for, just now i need to narrow it down a bit more. Its just me and the kids aged 14 & 12. We want to be pretty close to the beach but realise we may not be able to afford it! I am def gonna be in the lower price range for houses so am terrified i find one but its in the ghettos! Does Bunbury area have places to avoid?? ooooooooh i could go on and on and on and on
Mandy x
OMG we are moving from Clitheroe to Bunbury in a few days!!!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by confuzzled
welll you will have to come and meet us.
Let us know where you are staying, I am in Dalyellup Beach.
Denise
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by confuzzled
Congrats, that means you'll be here for xmas, have a safe journey. Me and my OH are in Eaton, so if you need anything let me know.

Angie
Old Dec 20th 2007, 10:19 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi Folks, just seen this thread and hope you dont mind me joinin in.
We are currently waiting on our co and then hopefully everything will go smoothly. Hope to make a move to Bunbury around june 08. Going out on a 496 as i have a cousin who lives on The Strand acting as a family sponsor.
We have 4 kids, 12, 13,15, 16, (2 boys 2 girls).
Everyone is really looking forward to a new life.

Brendan
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi Folks, just seen this thread and hope you dont mind me joinin in.
We are currently waiting on our co and then hopefully everything will go smoothly. Hope to make a move to Bunbury around june 08. Going out on a 496 as i have a cousin who lives on The Strand acting as a family sponsor.
We have 4 kids, 12, 13,15, 16, (2 boys 2 girls).
Everyone is really looking forward to a new life.

Brendan
Welcome Brendan, anything I can do to help just let me know. Me and my OH also came out on a 496 in October this year. Good Luck!!!!!

Angie
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:53 pm

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi Angie, thanx for the reply. Did everything go ok with your 496, were you family sponsored aswell (probably a stupid question).
You seem to be a great a source of support which is appreciated.
Many thanx
Brendan
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Hi we're staying at the Bunbury Silos, is this within walking distance of the centre?

Many thanks
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi Angie, thanx for the reply. Did everything go ok with your 496, were you family sponsored aswell (probably a stupid question).
You seem to be a great a source of support which is appreciated.
Many thanx
Brendan
Hi Brendan

I'll PM you with the details so check you message box.

Angie
x
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vendee
Hi we're staying at the Bunbury Silos, is this within walking distance of the centre?

Many thanks
Hiya

The Silos are just a few minutes walk from the centre and the beach, very handy from everything.

Angie
x
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by webb50
Hiya

The Silos are just a few minutes walk from the centre and the beach, very handy from everything.

Angie
x
Thanks Angie

I've PM'd you..
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:10 pm

Hi Angie, i've made an attempt to pm you. Hope i got it right

Brendan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.