Bunbury area

Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Default Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by springflower
Welcome Angie

OOhhh someone moving to Eaton thats where I live, welcome to Bunbury! I am sure you will love it here, and if you know Denise then I will eventually bump into you too. Look forward to meeting you soon

Jan xx
Thanks Jan hope we meet soon

Angie
xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

2-hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

We are off to Bunbury soon,we just got accepted this week on the 136 visa...thats me my wife and three kids.15,17 and 18 (little adults)

Has any one got some info on Bunbury, best parts to live etc

Is there much football for kids....opps i mean soccer.

Now we have the dilema of what to pack and what to leave. Does anyone have any advice on household items that are cheaper to buy before we leave?

Anyone with some info on paint spraying jobs please let me know.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2-hunter
Hi All

We are off to Bunbury soon,we just got accepted this week on the 136 visa...thats me my wife and three kids.15,17 and 18 (little adults)

Now we have the dilema of what to pack and what to leave. Does anyone have any advice on household items that are cheaper to buy before we leave?

Hi my kids are 9, 13, 14, 21. 24, 27
We are soccer mad , Man U.
My 13 year old is a mad soccer player and has played all over the NW in UK. He also played for Man U Academy . We live in the beautiful Dalyellup Beach.
We have been here almost 3 years , and will be Aussies in Jan, when we have our ceremony. Any question just fire away.
Oh by the way , we came with 5 suitcases and 5 t chest, my suit case never got here, we came with the 3 younger children , then Michelle came over, she is 21, Scott is here on a student visa and live in Perth with his girlfriend Kerry, they love it. And Kevin is still in UK.
Got to go now , off to Perth for 2 days with my daughter [shopping]
Densie x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
Hi my kids are 9, 13, 14, 21. 24, 27
We are soccer mad , Man U.
My 13 year old is a mad soccer player and has played all over the NW in UK. He also played for Man U Academy . We live in the beautiful Dalyellup Beach.
We have been here almost 3 years , and will be Aussies in Jan, when we have our ceremony. Any question just fire away.
Oh by the way , we came with 5 suitcases and 5 t chest, my suit case never got here, we came with the 3 younger children , then Michelle came over, she is 21, Scott is here on a student visa and live in Perth with his girlfriend Kerry, they love it. And Kevin is still in UK.
Got to go now , off to Perth for 2 days with my daughter [shopping]
Densie x
I mean Denise oops
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

HI - we (me and daughter aged 14 & son aged 12) land on 27th November and are heading Bunbury way. Think we will be settling at Eaton or Australind. Dont know much about the area to be honest will find out as we go along

Everyone on here has been fantastic - especially Denise I owe her a drink or two on arrival
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Congrats on the visa
We too are hoping to head that way but not until next year unfortunately.
Think you will find Denise (Cranni) really helpful
Good luck!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=daunted;5513733]HI - we (me and daughter aged 14 & son aged 12) land on 27th November and are heading Bunbury way. Think we will be settling at Eaton or Australind. Dont know much about the area to be honest will find out as we go along

We are in Australind been here three weeks and love it so far, still finding out about the area as we go along. Teenagers settled in school and very happy.
Might see you in this neck of the woods Daunted.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Smile Re: Bunbury area

Hi All

Hiya

My OH (Frank) and I (Angie) (No kids) have been in Bunbury for 4wks now , we took a drive about Bunbury to get a feel for the area and suburbs and are now renting in Eaton . It's really nice here and it has it's own shopping centre so you don't have to go into Bunbury town if you don't want to (it's about a 10min drive). Denise has been really helpful and is the one to ask if you want to know anything (she is a mind of info) . We have been told that places not to live in are Withers, Carey Park and some parts of Glen Iris. Good places are Dallyelup where Denise is, Australind and Eaton, South Bunbury is alright, we rented an apartment there when we first arrived.

We have found that most household items cost about the same here as in the UK, we didn't bring anything over with us so have had to start from scratch. I would say bring what you need to bring to save you money, then buy the rest when you get here. There are plenty of shops to choose from and if you are spending a lot of money you can usually get a discount. Most electrical items work here, you just have to change the plug (apart from the TV and Fridge obviously) .

Footie I know nothing about (sorry)!! When do you arrive in Bunbury???

I hope some of the info is of use, if I can help anymore let me know!!

Angie
x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

I tried to text you today, we did 2 hour walk down the beach then a light lunch. Message would not go to you.
Got to fit into my airport outfitmum and dad here in 17 sleeps, sooooooooo excited
Denise x
Will be in all day Sunday, pop over if you like, we may go to Dome for brekky, god its such a hard life
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by daunted
HI - we (me and daughter aged 14 & son aged 12) land on 27th November and are heading Bunbury way. Think we will be settling at Eaton or Australind. Dont know much about the area to be honest will find out as we go along

Everyone on here has been fantastic - especially Denise I owe her a drink or two on arrival
We are at the airport on the 25th to pick up mum and dad, how you getting here. Have you got a rental yet.
Denise x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
We are at the airport on the 25th to pick up mum and dad, how you getting here. Have you got a rental yet.
Denise x
Hi there! I have arranged for a fit aussie guy to pick me up at the airport and drive me down. I have booked 2 weeks at the RIverside caravan and cabin park in Eaton. Just need to find somewhere else by the end of that
Cant wait to meet you all. Have you got any boys around 12 years old? Mark is really worried about making friends on arrival gonna do the leisure centre and activities once we arrive but would be good to help him find some mates
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Bunbury has excellent soccer clubs. Have a look at:

www.bunburyunited.com.au
www.dynamos-juniors.mysouthwest.com.au

As for Spray Painting jobs, try sending your CV to [email protected] - he is based in Bunbury.

Good luck.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi there! I have arranged for a fit aussie guy to pick me up at the airport and drive me down. I have booked 2 weeks at the RIverside caravan and cabin park in Eaton. Just need to find somewhere else by the end of that
Cant wait to meet you all. Have you got any boys around 12 years old? Mark is really worried about making friends on arrival gonna do the leisure centre and activities once we arrive but would be good to help him find some mates
My younger boys are 9,13,14, Dale plays for Hay park, and played in country week.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Hi

I have two boys, Mike a 17 year old who has just finished year 12 at High school, and Brad a 12 year old who will be going to High school next year. Although they are not the very sporty type, they do however like making friends and love going to the Bunbury Speedway and anything else to do with car racing. We live not far from the Caravan site and often walk along the collie riverbank, or bike ride occasionally!

See you soon
Jan xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice

Congats- we are also moving to bunbury next year. Good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.