Bunbury area

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

vendee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bunbury area

Can anyone recommend a holiday place for a family of 4 in Bunbury?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vendee
Can anyone recommend a holiday place for a family of 4 in Bunbury?
The Quest
Koombana bay
Sanctuary Golf resort, Eaton.
We stayed at the Lord Forest. Great
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

vendee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. Cranny, much appreciated. Do you know if there is a junior cricket club in town?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Bunbury area

Hi everyone, we're here yipeeeeeee!!!!

Sorry it's been sooooooooo long since I last joined in. Well we finally made it and all is well . We have now been here in Bunbury 4 3 weeks and we are finding our feet nicely.

We are in a rented apartment on William St, facing the beach and our landlady Jo-anne has been fab. She is a bundle of information and has been showing us about town. We have rented a house for 6mths in Eaton and move in on 6th November, can't wait, the apartment is nice enough , but we need to get settled in our own place (know what I mean)??

How's it going with the house Mandy has it sold yet for defo?? and how much further on are you with your visa!! my fingers are still crossed . Also on the banking front I know it may be a bit late, but we opened a bank account with NAB group before we left the uk and there is a branch on Victoria St, and Sandridge Rd, Bunbury. Don't know if that's any help to you. We just filled in an application form, sent it to London and the account was opened within 1 week, no funds required at the time of opening.

Denise, sorry I've not been in touch , been very busy since we arrived, will try to give you a call tonight (if Angie phones then it's me). I'm using an internet cafe to access my emails at the moment (don't have access in the apartment) but things should get back to normal when we move house.

Better go now as I rambling now. Good luck to those of you who are still waiting on your visa, will try to keep up with the news from now on

Angie
xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webb50
Sorry it's been sooooooooo long since I last joined in. Well we finally made it and all is well . We have now been here in Bunbury 4 3 weeks and we are finding our feet nicely.

We are in a rented apartment on William St, facing the beach and our landlady Jo-anne has been fab. She is a bundle of information and has been showing us about town. We have rented a house for 6mths in Eaton and move in on 6th November, can't wait, the apartment is nice enough , but we need to get settled in our own place (know what I mean)??

How's it going with the house Mandy has it sold yet for defo?? and how much further on are you with your visa!! my fingers are still crossed . Also on the banking front I know it may be a bit late, but we opened a bank account with NAB group before we left the uk and there is a branch on Victoria St, and Sandridge Rd, Bunbury. Don't know if that's any help to you. We just filled in an application form, sent it to London and the account was opened within 1 week, no funds required at the time of opening.

Denise, sorry I've not been in touch , been very busy since we arrived, will try to give you a call tonight (if Angie phones then it's me). I'm using an internet cafe to access my emails at the moment (don't have access in the apartment) but things should get back to normal when we move house.

Better go now as I rambling now. Good luck to those of you who are still waiting on your visa, will try to keep up with the news from now on

Angie
xx

Hi there - I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondeirng how it was going! Glad to hear all is well - i may be after the details of accomodation you are in shortly My house in under offer, surveys done and all ok. we aim to complete on 14th November so keep everything crossed ( i am still trying not to get too excited but its difficult hey). HOping my visa is here anyday. Meds were signed for on 3rd sept and LCU currently on 28th Aug BUT nessy did get her visa last week and it was signed for on same day as mine so ever hopeful and going greyer by the day
Cant wait to bee out there and get the new life begun. I have a friend who lives in Australind if you fancy dropping by for a brew
Mandy xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

Welcome Angie

Pleased to hear you have settled in well. The weather should be getting a little warmer now. Hope you remembered to put your clocks forward too.
If you intouch with cranni then hopefully we shall meet you soon.
Enjoy.
Eva and Lee xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Angie,
Great to hear that you are settling & enjoying it so far!
good luck with the move to your new place, will be better to have your own space!
We are still waiting for a CO, so hopefully by the time we get out there you and Mandy will ba able to show us round!!!
Best wishes & keep us updated!
Sally
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by webb50

We are in a rented apartment on William St, facing the beach and our landlady Jo-anne has been fab. She is a bundle of information and has been showing us about town. We have rented a house for 6mths in Eaton and move in on 6th November, can't wait, the apartment is nice enough , but we need to get settled in our own place (know what I mean

Angie
xx

Welcome Angie

OOhhh someone moving to Eaton thats where I live, welcome to Bunbury! I am sure you will love it here, and if you know Denise then I will eventually bump into you too. Look forward to meeting you soon

Jan xx
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys get that wine chilling! MY VISA ARRIVED!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Good news, congratulations.
Wont be long now.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Congratulations enjoy your celebrations

Jan xx
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

iland a tperth on 27th november - now i think i outght to go to bed - its been a long day
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking of a meet up on Bunbury Cup Day, 13th March 2008, if anyone is interested?
I know it's a long way off, but you'd probably need to book any time off work now as a lot of people want that day!!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Bunbury area

FANTASTIC Mandy, bet your well chuffed .

Angie
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.