Reload this Page >

bullshitting badger

bullshitting badger

Old Jun 1st 2003, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

MOUNT BULL is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink bullshitting badger

Hi,

I am new to this forum, if you need to know anything about OZ just let me know as I have flown my plane all over OZ and I have even stood in for Keanu when he wasn't up for filiming (I did all the stunt scenes myself). I have even been in the army and was tied up in the bush and given an orange and a compass and was told "army solider be the best" I managed to escape in time to make my debut playing rugby for Luxemburg and then in the afternoon I drove a lorry all over WA, so if you want to know anything about OZ ask me a question as I am your man
Old Jun 1st 2003, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bullshitting badger

Originally posted by MOUNT BULL
Hi,

I am new to this forum, if you need to know anything about OZ just let me know as I have flown my plane all over OZ and I have even stood in for Keanu when he wasn't up for filiming (I did all the stunt scenes myself). I have even been in the army and was tied up in the bush and given an orange and a compass and was told "army solider be the best" I managed to escape in time to make my debut playing rugby for Luxemburg and then in the afternoon I drove a lorry all over WA, so if you want to know anything about OZ ask me a question as I am your man
No, come on....that's simply not true. We all know it was an apple, not an orange!
Old Jun 1st 2003, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

wesley is an unknown quantity at this point

Mount Bull, what did you do in the afternoon?
Old Jun 1st 2003, 9:59 pm
Badge

Talking Re: bullshitting badger

"stood in for Keanu when he wasn't up for filiming (I did all the stunt scenes myself)"

jesus this is scary(!)...there IS a film story.....BTW..
at the risk of causing extreme ridicule I will not comment on it as there are clearly too many unbelievers on this site....

and I dont want people falling off their chairs..

badgers

joking aside - god you go out to try and live a bit and look what happens. I suppose my aim has been to show people what Aus can be, not just the suburban experiences that so many of you will have. badgers gets bashful you know...

ive been quite lucky with some of the things I have done and I forget sometimes that people find it all a bit unlikely..

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 12:03 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Forget 'm B. They are just scurrying cockroaches with pretty bits of fluff tied on with a pink bow.