bull creek area

Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:41 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile bull creek area

Can anyone advise me on the Bull creek area
Area is it a good family area?
Is there catholic Primary schools with places available if so what is it called?
Is there nurserys for babies if so any idea of daily costs and opeing times?
Is ther a direct route to the hospital in Perth ?
Is it a low crime area or are ther no go areas at nigth etc
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:11 pm
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bull creek area

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Can anyone advise me on the Bull creek area
Area is it a good family area?
Yes
Is there catholic Primary schools with places available if so what is it called?
My boss used to live there and sent his kids to an RC primary school and I never heard him complain.
Is there nurserys for babies if so any idea of daily costs and opeing times?
No idea
Is ther a direct route to the hospital in Perth ?
Bull Creek is a station on the new Mandurah train line and bang on the freeway so no drama's there BUT depends on which hospital in Perth you are referring to.

Is it a low crime area or are ther no go areas at nigth etc

Not sure of figures, but that part SOR tends to be better than other areas I wouldn;t have any worries. Its suburbia so no one is about at night anyway!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

lele.juggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bull creek area

Hi, the nearest, I think, Catholic Primary School is Yidarra, next to Corpus Christie where my son goes. We live in Bull Creek and it is as said above Suburbia, certainly no no-go areas here. Access to city is as good as you can get, but rent and house prices are above those say at Success, which is a little further from the City. Need to know which Hospital you are referring to know how good the connection would be. Do not know about childcare - suggest you google it. With regard to Schools and Transport, suggest you purchase a Perth map from WH Smith, the one I got from there showed Schools, Hospitals and of course the transport system.