Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

building boom- best area to settle???

building boom- best area to settle???

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

mishog is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up building boom- best area to settle???

HI TO ALL, A QUESTION ESPECIALLY TO THOSE ALREADY LIVING AND WORKING AS BRICKLAYERS IN OZ . I'M HOPING TO EMMIGRATE NEXT YEAR -WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO ON THE BEST AREAS WHERE THERES PLENTY OF ONGOING WORK, HAVE BEEN IN THE TRADE 20YEARS AND HAVE LUCKILY NEVER BEEN OUT OF WORK IN THE UK AND WANT TO MAKE SURE WE GET OUR DESTINATION RIGHT , HAVE ALREADY HEARD THAT PERTH IS BUSY BUT WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON SPECIFIC AREAS /WAGES AND DESIRABLE AND AFFORDABLE PROPERTY AREAS TO LIVE - ANY INFO RECIEVED GRATEFULLY-PAUL N SHELL
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: building boom- best area to settle???

Good luck with it guys, but dont shout!! Lower case pls xxxxxxxxxx i hear Perth is good too... got to go where the money is and i hear it's beautiful too...... S-j xxx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mishog
HI TO ALL, A QUESTION ESPECIALLY TO THOSE ALREADY LIVING AND WORKING AS BRICKLAYERS IN OZ . I'M HOPING TO EMMIGRATE NEXT YEAR -WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO ON THE BEST AREAS WHERE THERES PLENTY OF ONGOING WORK, HAVE BEEN IN THE TRADE 20YEARS AND HAVE LUCKILY NEVER BEEN OUT OF WORK IN THE UK AND WANT TO MAKE SURE WE GET OUR DESTINATION RIGHT , HAVE ALREADY HEARD THAT PERTH IS BUSY BUT WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON SPECIFIC AREAS /WAGES AND DESIRABLE AND AFFORDABLE PROPERTY AREAS TO LIVE - ANY INFO RECIEVED GRATEFULLY-PAUL N SHELL

I was blue card training yesterday at brisbane there were 5 brickies there all raving about the amount of work in brisbane,lower sunshine and gold coast
houses a 3 bed bed nice house with a garden is about 350k dollars
but you have to get trade license to get the big money
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:08 am
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mishog
Good luck, try the search function on this site. There are plenty of tradies on here.

Also have a search and a post in here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Remember that house prices are still rising in SE Qld, building is strong but so is demand for properties which are for sale.