Bugger bugger

Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:40 am
Badge

Default Bugger bugger

I'm in bed crook convalescing after a fever I copped at work on Thurs night. I cannot believe I have been ill for more than 12 hours, but I'm an old married bastard now so maybe I'm out of tune. And, I've haven't done any trg - my brother arrives Tuesday - the bastard - and I don't want all the women to think he is fitter than me grrr....I have 48 hours to get fit and gain a few pounds!!!!!

I'm on my own, Chief of Staff has gone to posh wedding at Royal Yacht club- see we have old money (the best sort lol), sophistication, and class (just like in Pommyland) over here too, its not just new money and McMansions on water-filled holed estates and hoons...

anyhow it's just me, the Cat and the laptop.

Just now I heard a loud distinct radio/tv snippet from outside the room in the house. Bugger, I thought, I'll have to evict the cat and go and turn off whichever is on (although we do not have a radio)......

hang on...there is nothing on in the house. Now I am getting the shakes!!!

I could do what I did until quite recently - hide under the covers but that will only make my hysteria increase as I peep out from time to time and I will get bloody hot. Remember that feeling? :-) Or I can wait for the poltergeist to swan down the corridor our bedroom looks out on to....I've turned on all the lights ...and I'm all pschyed up...if I see anything funny I'm going to bayonet charge the bastard...lol

no I am not delirious, I am feeling pretty tip top right now...

Badge

Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bugger bugger

Originally Posted by Badge
I'm in bed crook convalescing after a fever I copped at work on Thurs night. I cannot believe I have been ill for more than 12 hours, but I'm an old married bastard now so maybe I'm out of tune. And, I've haven't done any trg - my brother arrives Tuesday - the bastard - and I don't want all the women to think he is fitter than me grrr....I have 48 hours to get fit and gain a few pounds!!!!!

I'm on my own, Chief of Staff has gone to posh wedding at Royal Yacht club- see we have old money (the best sort lol), sophistication, and class (just like in Pommyland) over here too, its not just new money and McMansions on water-filled holed estates and hoons...

Just now I heard a loud distinct radio/tv snippet from outside the room in the house. Bugger, I thought, I'll have to evict the cat and go and turn off whichever is on (although we do not have a radio)......

I could do what I did until quite recently - hide under the covers but that will only make my hysteria increase as I peep out from time to time and I will get bloody hot. Remember that feeling? :-) Or I can wait for the poltergeist to swan down the corridor our bedroom looks out on to....I've turned on all the lights ...and I'm all pschyed up...if I see anything funny I'm going to bayonet charge the bastard...lol

Badge
With the colder weather coming on, Badge obviously heard the sound of mushrooms growing and that quite unnerved him. Relax, they only grow to 4" tall and move slowly :-)
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

jwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura about

I think you need to take something very strong, unless thats the problem you have already
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:48 am
Badge

Originally Posted by jwinch
I think you need to take something very strong, unless thats the problem you have already
nah - I'm on the mend, in fact, I feel fine now. lol!!!! Haven' taken any pain killers since last night!!!!

lol

unless......it was some bloody pop up window opening up with a bit of sound.....

(everyone nods understandingly)

Badge

Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:03 am
Badge

The Chief of Staff (she loves it when I call her this - she thinks she is in charge : what she doesn't realise is that I am the Commanding Officer and therefore ultimately out rank her. Also the Chief of Staff is responsible for the day to day running of things which saves me from doing them and leaves me unencumbered to formulate the overall stragetic direction....)

has just called me from the wedding to tell me she is going down as well, so is staying at a mate's house as she doesn't want to drive.

Note to file: make contingency plan for possibility of us both being crook with kids, in semi-rural Melbourne with no transport...impromptu quick plan is we call in our CFA mates to help..job done.

Badge

Last edited by Badge; Mar 26th 2005 at 9:07 am.

Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:41 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge

Badge
"The Perth Royal Yacht Club". Oh yes I had forgot about them: full of wannabe blueblood aristocrats PMSL
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally Posted by kiwichild
"The Perth Royal Yacht Club". Oh yes I had forgot about them: full of wannabe blueblood aristocrats PMSL
ahhh but sweetie, our Badge is somewhere near Melbourne, not Perth....of course ALL the aussie aristocracy are there ......aren't they???

LOL

love sophia xx