Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

buderim rated top place to live

buderim rated top place to live

Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:51 am
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future
Question buderim rated top place to live

someone mentioned that buderim had been rated high on being a top place to live. does anyone have anymore info on this ?? I know it got mentioned in a U.K. newspaper and here aswell.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:56 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: buderim rated top place to live

Originally Posted by lol
someone mentioned that buderim had been rated high on being a top place to live. does anyone have anymore info on this ?? I know it got mentioned in a U.K. newspaper and here aswell.
I really did not like Brisbane/SE Qld but Buderim was one of the few places over there that I did like.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

SSShhhhh don't tell everyone ...they're not wrong though
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:58 am
Just Joined

chello is an unknown quantity at this point

Buderim is a great place to live! I should know, I live here

Check out the Buderim Web site

But don't tell everyone over there okay?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Australia Immigration will become famous soon enough

Hi

It's not far from the coast of Maroochydore (sunshine coast) but it's a matter of what you are coming from, what you expect and what you wish to achieve as to whether its right for you and any family members !

Kind regards

Chris
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Blooming expensive. Very green though. Looked a lovely place but one look in the real estate window and we walked away....
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go just for the chocolate ginger!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:21 pm
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tuxtrip
I'd go just for the chocolate ginger!!
You should try the chocolate covered ginger anzac biscuits that you can get from the buderim ginger shop-soooooooooooooo good

P.S I live in buderim and it really nice