Brummies Meet

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice
Default Re: Brummies Meet

Hey!

The pub address is:

Innkeepers Lodge Bromsgrove (Marlbrook)
The Marlbrook Toby Carvery
Tel: 0845 112 6067
462 Birmingham Road,
Bromsgrove,
B61 0HR.

Im no good with directions....thank god for sat nav!! Im sure if you use a route finder ( AA or RAC ) it will be fine!

Dan and Steph
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi al

what time does it start and are kids going ?? though might leave seamus at home.
spoke to my mate today in melbourne, says its fab, people friendly, easy and very laid back. it was 32 * on sunday gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow here we go.

Di
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey!

Kids are allowed in the pub..and as last time alot of folk tend to bring them along!

The meet starts at 2pm!

Seeya soon!

Dan
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

wilding1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

We're new to the board but live locally - would it be ok if we came too? We're thinking of moving to Victoria - Melbourne/ geelong area.

Tora and Steve
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hey!

Im sure it would be fine if you came along!! The meet is primarily for ppl thinking of Adelaide but the process is all the same!

Dan and Steph
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

[SIZE="4"]Hi tora and steve !!!!

Yes come to the meet . we are heading for melbourne area too, mournington but we have a friend in geelong. So lets just go. we are going so we can just speak to people in general[/SIZE]

Cheers dan . xx

Diane
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:45 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

We are in the process of applying for a business visa, cus we are now a couple of years over 45, hopefully settling in Geelong, went out for a reccie earlier in the year, would love to join you all at the Marlbrook, if memory serves me correctly I'm sure they used to have a kids play area. Although my kids are too big and too old for it.

Best wishes

Lisa and Paul
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Laights
Hi all,

We are in the process of applying for a business visa, cus we are now a couple of years over 45, hopefully settling in Geelong, went out for a reccie earlier in the year, would love to join you all at the Marlbrook, if memory serves me correctly I'm sure they used to have a kids play area. Although my kids are too big and too old for it.

Best wishes

Lisa and Paul
Hi,

look forward to seein you there next sunday. my hubby 45 this yr, age makes no diference .

Diane xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

sorry didn't make it to the meet. went swimming this am and seamus as lovely as hes is drank half the water, then when we got home c/o tummy pains, got a quilt and hot water bttle then lay on sofa he did . bless. obviously i did the hot water filling.lol.

let me know how the meet went and when there is a new one.

shall we do one too say Dec 2nd/3rd timish. we can find another venue local to everyone who wants to come too.

Diane x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:17 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey i hope you dont mind me popping in to your thread,i had a lot of fun at our meets last year and met some fantastic people,ive done the same over here..

wishing you all luck...

ast..
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aston man
hey i hope you dont mind me popping in to your thread,i had a lot of fun at our meets last year and met some fantastic people,ive done the same over here..

wishing you all luck...

ast..
gr8 to hear it. where you from originally and how you liking oz ??
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Rosieli is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Hope you don't mind me posting but moved from Northfield, Birmingham May 06 to Geelong.Talk of the venues for your meet up made me smile as I thought- I've been to those places!Good luck to everyone and email if I can help with any info

Liz
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:24 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by posh10
gr8 to hear it. where you from originally and how you liking oz ??
Aston's from Great Barr and now living in Perth
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:25 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosieli
Hi

Hope you don't mind me posting but moved from Northfield, Birmingham May 06 to Geelong.Talk of the venues for your meet up made me smile as I thought- I've been to those places!Good luck to everyone and email if I can help with any info

Liz
Hello Liz, welcome to the site
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:42 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Brummies Meet

Hi Rosieli

Welcome to the site, we were in Geelong Feb/Mar this year hows the new shopping centre flyover coming along and do you like the city

Lisa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.