Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brrr!!!! It's F...F...Freezing!!!

Wikiposts

Brrr!!!! It's F...F...Freezing!!!

Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brrr!!!! It's F...F...Freezing!!!

Arrived here in September, lovely days and balmy nights...made it through the hot, humid and sultry summer and now....

The temps have dropped and at night I AM FREEZING!!!!! :scared:

( Having said that, it must still be about 20-odd degrees at night, and I do bear in mind the fact that were it the UK, at this temp, thousands would be sat in traffic jams on a pilgramage to the coast but no longer can I sit out on the patio at night in a singlet and shorts...I'm off to fetch a cardi!!! )

I suppose this is called 'aclimatising', I call it agony.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:57 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Brrr!!!! It's F...F...Freezing!!!

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Arrived here in September, lovely days and balmy nights...made it through the hot, humid and sultry summer and now....

The temps have dropped and at night I AM FREEZING!!!!! :scared:

( Having said that, it must still be about 20-odd degrees at night, and I do bear in mind the fact that were it the UK, at this temp, thousands would be sat in traffic jams on a pilgramage to the coast but no longer can I sit out on the patio at night in a singlet and shorts...I'm off to fetch a cardi!!! )

I suppose this is called 'aclimatising', I call it agony.
Time to get the pink fur Ugg boots on Leigh

They look fetching with singlet and cardi :scared:

Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

and top it all off with a cork hat, eh? :scared:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:02 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

you should try it in canberra! we had our first zero degree night last week. it's just like being back home.

i can't wait to see the snow again hehe.

wrap up warm!

pp2
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scutterUK
you should try it in canberra! we had our first zero degree night last week. it's just like being back home.

i can't wait to see the snow again hehe.

wrap up warm!

pp2
Brrrr!!!!

I'd wrap up but have nothing warm to wrap up in...umm, there's always Ste, I suppose!!!