Reload this Page >

Brownies Group - North Perth ?

Brownies Group - North Perth ?

Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:15 am
On Our Way in Nov!

kbdb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brownies Group - North Perth ?

Hi there,

I've tried 'googling' this first, but wondered if anyone on here can help.

We move over to Perth in Dec and would like to get my daughter into Brownies as soon as possible so she can make friends asap. Does anyone know of a group local in North Perth that I can contact? Also, it will be the start of the summer hols - in UK they don't usually run over the holiday period, is this the same in Aus?

Cheers

If there are any other activity groups over there that may suit a 9 year old - I'd be interested to know. She loves singing in the choir, and cheerleading if there's anything similar??

Thank

KAREN
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:26 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brownies Group - North Perth ?

Originally Posted by kbdb
Hi there,

I've tried 'googling' this first, but wondered if anyone on here can help.

We move over to Perth in Dec and would like to get my daughter into Brownies as soon as possible so she can make friends asap. Does anyone know of a group local in North Perth that I can contact? Also, it will be the start of the summer hols - in UK they don't usually run over the holiday period, is this the same in Aus?

Cheers

If there are any other activity groups over there that may suit a 9 year old - I'd be interested to know. She loves singing in the choir, and cheerleading if there's anything similar??

Thank

KAREN
They don't have brownies here in WA, they all come under the Girl Guides banner. My daughter goes to a group in Joondalup which she loves but they don't go over the school holidays. My daughter is in the school choir too. Don't know about cheerleading though. Where in North Perth do you hope to be.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:28 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
They don't have brownies here in WA, they all come under the Girl Guides banner. My daughter goes to a group in Joondalup which she loves but they don't go over the school holidays. My daughter is in the school choir too. Don't know about cheerleading though. Where in North Perth do you hope to be.
I found this website.....not sure if it is of any use

http://www.geocities.com/loubeekiah/wgguides.html
Old Oct 4th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Here is the Guides website http://www.guideswa.org.au/. My girls are 7 & 10 and go to guides in Padbury, they love it and seem to do much more than they did at Brownies in the UK.
TJ