Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brown furry things....what are they????

Brown furry things....what are they????

Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:29 am
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all
Default Brown furry things....what are they????

Does anyone know what these small patches of brown furry things are that are growing over the walls and ceiling of the Patio, seems to have tiny eggs inside them, and tonight i found one on the sitting room wall, so friggin horrible, any ideas ??
Fiona
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice
Default Re: Brown furry things....what are they????

Originally Posted by grossenbol
Does anyone know what these small patches of brown furry things are that are growing over the walls and ceiling of the Patio, seems to have tiny eggs inside them, and tonight i found one on the sitting room wall, so friggin horrible, any ideas ??
Fiona
Got a picture at all?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Fiona
Sounds like a spiders egg cacoon.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:39 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Fiona

does it look like s**t that has hit a fan???

give them a spray of Mortein
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH

does it look like s**t that has hit a fan???

give them a spray of Mortein
LMFFAO !
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Fiona
Don't bother identifying them, just spray them.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Fiona
Sounds like lawn grub, particularly if you have a reddish wasp-like thingy flying around the grass.

You need to spray the grass to break the cycle.

Neighbour used to leave potato sacks out on the lawn over night. The morning that would turn the sack and go on a killing frenzy At least it was chemical free.

WW
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Sounds like the same thing we get. looks like mud on the wall. Cant remember the name of the flies that live in them but just knock them off. Harmless
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Fiona
Moth eggs. If you rub them off the consist of hundreds of little beige eggs with a bit of furr on the top. In summer they often land on fly screens and you can watch the eggs oooze out of the moths bum.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jad n rich
oooze out of the moths bum.
Originally Posted by smee
Sounds like a spiders egg cacoon.
I did mention it was like s**t

Last edited by The OH; Nov 5th 2007 at 9:30 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Fiona
They could be wasp nests. We've had loads of them around our front door.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

itsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really nice

When in doubt Kill it
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:32 am
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by itsjustmee
When in doubt Kill it
Thank god that does not apply to people - I'd be up for mass murder
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

itsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really nice

Originally Posted by tyke
Thank god that does not apply to people - I'd be up for mass murder
as would I
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:59 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

help any help would be nice iv got a brown furry thing in the kids bathroom and when we got up today there were loads of little black things crawling down the wall very tiny but still horrible i rang the pest people has we only had it sprayed 5wk ago and they pissed me off by telling me they didnt no what it was and cant come til sat!!!!!!!!!! so if anyone knows what they are please let me no until then i will keep spraying !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.