broome

Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

jondaw1 has a brilliant futurejondaw1 has a brilliant futurejondaw1 has a brilliant futurejondaw1 has a brilliant futurejondaw1 has a brilliant futurejondaw1 has a brilliant future
Default broome

hiya again, has anybody been or lived in BROOME? because i have read conflicting reports in regard to trouble with aborgines and being a prospective corrections officer
in this area i would like to know as much as i can good and bad look forward to hearing from all of you
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:48 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: broome

Hi mate, cant help ya but give it time im sure someone will, its early morning for them in oz

Welcome to BE btw.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:50 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Racht70
Hi mate, cant help ya but give it time im sure someone will, its early morning for them in oz

Welcome to BE btw.
It's nearly nine woman, tell it to my 3 year old 'cos she was up at the first Kookaburra fart!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My husband goes to Broome regularly for work purposes. Not somewhere he would choose to live.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:12 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

its ozzy rhyming slang for shit hole. Visit Broome by all means,but dont stop or get out of your car.
Imagine taking acid inside a sauna and you cant find the exit.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Havent been myself but somewhere on my "to visit" list

They have had a lot of trouble with aborigines lately becuase some of the other towns have got alcohol bans which instead of solving any problems just means they all move away somewhere they can get some alcohol!!! It's been shown on our local news here loads of them sleeping rough and using the great outdoors as a toilet - not nice I'd imagine for the locals.

So IMHO no, not somewhere I would live but you're probably better off making a visit and deciding for yourself
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:13 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jondaw1
hiya again, has anybody been or lived in BROOME? because i have read conflicting reports in regard to trouble with aborgines and being a prospective corrections officer
in this area i would like to know as much as i can good and bad look forward to hearing from all of you
visited 4 years ago,smallish resort will have expanded a lot ,would be an experience living there ,especially if you could get subsidised housing as housing isnt cheap,we saw a few aborigines layed in the park ,but they never bothered us .Got to have four wheel drive though to see some of the stunning sceneary around there
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:29 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

The Kimberley is a fantastic part of the country. Broome, however is a shithole.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

tonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to all

hi,
we spent a month in broome during the winter and loved it, yes there were abbo`s hanging around but they dont bother you. I thought it was a great place, cable beach is fantastic and the centre of broome is really nice, there is also lots to do around there , cape laveque, gibb river road etc

Houses are bloody expensive as the mines have pushed up the prices and its a very big tourist resort in the winter so rent is expensive as well.

Just a bit to isolated for my liking and gets bloody wet and hot in the summer

still a nice place though