Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet

Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet

Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet

Hi

i have started a new thread, as we have hijaked the staffordshire/midlands thread
hope you all find this ok

just incase your new to this thread we were thinking of meeting at brewsters pub in bromsgrove as it has a ball pit & ps2's for the kids.

we were thinking of over a weekend with the other halves & kids or in the week mums & kids.

i'm happy to do both
how about:

1) MUMS & KIDS - THIS WEDNESDAY 22ND OR FOLLOWING WED 29TH @ 1.30PM?
2) EVERYONE - 8TH OR 9TH SEPTEMBER?

what are your thoughts?

lisa
x

Last edited by lolylew; Aug 18th 2007 at 11:37 am. Reason: spelling!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:13 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet

Originally Posted by lolylew
Hi

i have started a new thread, as we have hijaked the staffordshire/midlands thread
hope you all find this ok

just incase your new to this thread we were thinking of meeting at brewsters pub in bromsgrove as it has a ball pit & ps2's for the kids.

we were thinking of over a weekend with the other halves & kids or in the week mums & kids.

i'm happy to do both
how about:

1) MUMS & KIDS - THIS WEDNESDAY 22ND OR FOLLOWING WED 29TH @ 1.30PM?
2) EVERYONE - 8TH OR 9TH SEPTEMBER?

what are your thoughts?

lisa
x
the 9th would be nice for us we could come along, just not too sure as to rugby fixtures Mrs team might have a friendly and now she is manager and not a player no more we will have to go along.

Will keep you poseted it wnt be too far up the M5 for us from Cheltenham.

hope it goes well.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet

Hi Lisa,

Can make next Wed 29 th August (moms and kids), and can make Sunday 9th Sept 9 (with hubby and kids), 8th Sept no good as we are coming back from Devon.
Hope this helps.

Leanne xx
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi,

so shall we say:

1) Wed 29th Aug - mums & kids 1.30pm
2) Sun 9th Sept - everyone 1.30pm

Lisa
x
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road

Hi Lisa,

That sounds good to me. I can make these dates.

Leanne xx
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

i have put the dates in the 'meet up calendar' - (see link at top of the page) where you can confirm your attendance

1) Wed 29th Aug - mums & kids 1.30pm (& men if they feel brave!)
2) Sun 9th Sept - everyone 1.30pm

(although for the wednesday one i have entered it on the right day but in my comments i have written july instead of august - and cant see where to change it? :curse

Here is the address & link to web site with a map:

Brewsters Fayre Pub
Birmingham Road
Bromsgrove
B61 0BA
08701 977044

http://www.costa.co.uk/brewersfayre/detail.aspx?id=3434

hope to see you all soon
lisa
x

Last edited by lolylew; Aug 18th 2007 at 3:50 pm. Reason: added address & web link
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

mark and jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Will try our best to make Wednesday but we're trying to sell the cars and if one of them goes in next couple of days it's too far to bus! The 9th should be fine for us all though...

We're in the Warndon Villages at the mo, but in 7 weeks time we'll be in Cleveland just outside Brisbane in sunny Queensland!

Looking forward to meeting you all xx
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by leannelo
Hi Lisa,

That sounds good to me. I can make these dates.

Leanne xx
fab!
look forward to seeing you then!
lisa
x
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
the 9th would be nice for us we could come along, just not too sure as to rugby fixtures Mrs team might have a friendly and now she is manager and not a player no more we will have to go along.

Will keep you poseted it wnt be too far up the M5 for us from Cheltenham.

hope it goes well.

Gr8 - hope to see you then!
lisa
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:33 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lolylew
fab!
look forward to seeing you then!
lisa
x
we will note the date and do our best, we cnt travel too far with the Mrs broken leg

If we do come it will be me Mrs and two lil ones 9 and 4
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

I'd love to come on Wednesday with my Son Jacob. We'll be able to make the 9th as well.....our first wedding anniversary!!!

Rachel, Nigel & Jacob
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mark and jo
Will try our best to make Wednesday but we're trying to sell the cars and if one of them goes in next couple of days it's too far to bus! The 9th should be fine for us all though...

We're in the Warndon Villages at the mo, but in 7 weeks time we'll be in Cleveland just outside Brisbane in sunny Queensland!

Looking forward to meeting you all xx
Hi, We only live in Cutnall Green, so if you needed a lift we could pick you up.

x
Old Aug 18th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi, We only live in Cutnall Green, so if you needed a lift we could pick you up.

x
OMG! - cutnall green - my son has just left that school, and is now moving on to middle school - does your son go there - we probably know each other!

lisa
x
Old Aug 18th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Lisa,

Jacob's only 2 but I bet I've seen you though, our house is opposite the road for the school.

xx

Very small world!!!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by claretandblue
Hi Lisa,

Jacob's only 2 but I bet I've seen you though, our house is opposite the road for the school.

xx

Very small world!!!

i drive a blue BM - reg Y1 LSA, you might of seen my car!!!!
do you know claire westwood - lives on the main road (she drives a red ish Land rover ish type car, reg begining with 'CLZ', for claires - where there are a few houses up for sale, shes moving to oz too (probably perth!)

weve probably stood outside your house talking about oz! - in fact we have!!!!!!

lisa
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.