Broadband

Old May 22nd 2005, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

THE THOMSONS will become famous soon enoughTHE THOMSONS will become famous soon enough
Question Broadband

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me some information on the availability of Broadband on the South East Suburbs of Melbourne,also any websites of good Broadband suppliers would be appreciated.Also in the large scale of this are Dell computers widely used over in Aus.

Cheers
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Broadband

Originally Posted by THE THOMSONS
Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me some information on the availability of Broadband on the South East Suburbs of Melbourne,also any websites of good Broadband suppliers would be appreciated.Also in the large scale of this are Dell computers widely used over in Aus.

Cheers
hiya the only answer I know is....Yes Dell are widely available here
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:25 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me started!! Its a nightmare, there are so many packages and bundles its ridiculous. We decided to use www.iprimus.com.au because they offered a great package for broadband, phone line rental and all local calls free its $70 per month. You have a down load cap though and once this is reached you're dropped to dial up.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond repute

http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:06 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by ebo1608
Yep, thats the best website to compare just about ALL the available broadband options in all areas.

Just tick the options you want, and it does all the work for you.

Old May 23rd 2005, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

THE THOMSONS will become famous soon enoughTHE THOMSONS will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Broadband

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Yep, thats the best website to compare just about ALL the available broadband options in all areas.

Just tick the options you want, and it does all the work for you.
Thanks for all the info, this has been really useful