Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BRIZZY BOYS GOLF BASH !!

BRIZZY BOYS GOLF BASH !!

Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default BRIZZY BOYS GOLF BASH !!

Well,for all those that know and those that don't there's an up and coming golf game between Brisbane and the Gold Coast (more of which will be posted soon by the relative authorities!) With this in mind i intend (subject to course availability and interested persons) to try and organise a days golf for anyone in the Brisbane area who might be interested.
(new or old ) Nothing spectacular with prizes or out (maybe a couple of optional nearest pins) just the bear essential golf day to shake off the rust for some of our players and for those wishing to take a vested interest in golf whether it be just local games or wishing to be considered for the Brisbane team in future games
The following will take place on Sunday 16th November (day after curry club meet i believe) probably within the Bayside area at Riverlakes (subject to availability) with hopefully a 10am to 11am start. I've chosen this course because whilst not the easiest ,the staff there have always made us feel welcome and have been very accommodating as well in the past whereas other courses won't allow visiting parties because of members games being interrupted
The game will probably be played on a single stableford system with EVERYONE playing off 18 (i know what i can't play off but need to know what others can't play off ) to evaluate a handicap system between ourselves.Like i said this is to evaluate ourselves as golfers and not to distinguish the "BEST" OR "WORST " and hopefully in future games (if anyone happens to enjoy themselves )it shall be made a more competitive day out with an equal opportunity for everyone involved ! Due to the short time involved i'll only wait til next Tuesday 4TH November before trying to book some tee off times
Enough drivvle all i need now is names I'll start the ball rolling with these names
Bobby
Graeme (232bar) + work mate
Andy (andicee)
Lee (lee_h)

Please, please only put your name down if you are totally committed as the last thing i need is to reserve places for people who have no intention of turning up as unfortunately it waists mine & the courses time and inevitably leads to higher expense for the other people involvedOther than that ,

Anyone for GOLF ???
Regards Bobby
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice
Default Re: BRIZZY BOYS GOLF BASH !!

Sorry Bobby, unfortunately I'm gonna be working on that particular Sunday.. (on-call roster)
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:52 am
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice

I can't make it too bobby, can you make it the week after?
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dtox
Sorry Bobby, unfortunately I'm gonna be working on that particular Sunday.. (on-call roster)
That's a damn shame Ritch
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by LAM
I can't make it too bobby, can you make it the week after?
Sorry mate can't Already busy doin summit with outlaws !
Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bobby
Andy (andicee)
Lee (lee_h)
Bran aka Billy(cheekyvimto)
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Bobby
Andy (andicee)
Lee (lee_h)
Lee (sarahjane2007)
Any more ?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

chocolatedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Bobby, I would like to have a go... shocking golf player and v.high probability I will be on the curry niight and we all know how that ends up...

Count me in...Sam
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
Bobby, I would like to have a go... shocking golf player and v.high probability I will be on the curry niight and we all know how that ends up...

Count me in...Sam
No problems mate consider yourself in Glad you seen curry night was going to text lee about it tomorrow
Bobby
Andy (andicee)
Lee (lee_h)
Lee (sarahjane2007)
Sam(chocolatedog)
Craig(haggisman)

Last edited by bobbyftm; Oct 30th 2008 at 11:53 am.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Count me in
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry unable to make it at this stage to much on, but have a good day and will see you when we spank the gold coast
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Count me in
anybody know this guy?????
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toying with the idea of Indooroopilly now as it's more central to us all and since i'm a member i can book the tees online (cash to be paid upfront though so cannot afford to have anyone pull out )Will have a look at it over weekend As it stands there are 9 of us so far
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Toying with the idea of Indooroopilly now as it's more central to us all and since i'm a member i can book the tees online (cash to be paid upfront though so cannot afford to have anyone pull out )Will have a look at it over weekend As it stands there are 9 of us so far
Stop betting on Sunderland mate and you"ll be rolling in it

Tiger
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Stop betting on Sunderland mate and you"ll be rolling in it

Tiger
Ha! Ha! Ha!............................................Har sehole

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.