Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BritishExpats.com quoted in West Australian

BritishExpats.com quoted in West Australian

Old Jan 17th 2005, 11:19 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default BritishExpats.com quoted in West Australian

Did anyone read the article about Perth being a favourite destination for British migrants yesterday?

There were a couple of quotes apparently from this very forum.

They had stats on the top British suburbs, with ones like Mindarie and Iluka having UK born migrant populations of around 28%.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 12:00 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BritishExpats.com quoted in West Australian

Originally Posted by renth
Did anyone read the article about Perth being a favourite destination for British migrants yesterday?

They had stats on the top British suburbs, with ones like Mindarie and Iluka having UK born migrant populations of around 28%.
Were they quoting Pommie Bastard with "arse end of the world"?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 12:28 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by renth

That was the article I was telephone interviewed for!!!!!!!! It's only about a week late coming out. Will try and get my hands on a copy today and give feedback.

The lass who 'interviewed' me reads this site!!:scared:

Jill

Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:24 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
That was the article I was telephone interviewed for!!!!!!!! It's only about a week late coming out. Will try and get my hands on a copy today and give feedback.

The lass who 'interviewed' me reads this site!!:scared:

Jill

One of these quotes yours?
"Everything you need for a good relaxing holiday is already here," raved one expat. "You've got it all at your door in Perth," said another.

The rest of the quotes name names, including the Graham family.

Hmm, I've scanned the article, but it's in pdf now, and don't have programs on this computer to resize it etc...
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:29 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bondipom
Plagiarized from Prime Minister Keating who, at the time, was having difficulties keeping the cuckoos out of his Second Empire clocks.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:45 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
WHO ?????..................... MM