Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

British PASSPORTS!!!!!!

British PASSPORTS!!!!!!

Old Mar 9th 2003, 10:52 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default British PASSPORTS!!!!!!

Can any one advise, When the migration application is filled in am I right in thinking that you have to write your passport numbers on?

Can anyone also help me with my passport,

I have 4 years left on my but my girls from my first marriage whom have been adopted (2 yrs ago) by my huband of 10 years still have their previous surname on - therefore this has to be changed.

Their ages are 12 in September, 14 in August and 16 in October this year. I have two other children on my passport but their details are correct aged 6 and 8.

I know that they can all have their own passports - now do I wait until October so that 16 year old can have an adult passport or should I get her a minor one.

Does every passport number have to go on the migration application? If so I shall have to splash out asap and get them all done (therefore I wont be able to wait until October birthday)

Does anyone know????

kind regards

Boomerang

Last edited by Boomie; Mar 9th 2003 at 10:59 am.
Old Mar 9th 2003, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British PASSPORTS!!!!!!

You can advise new passport numbers at any time during the process or when completing the change of circumstances form. Entirely up to you when to do it, but would avouid unncessary waiting by applying as people renew for summer peak. Ours took 14 days to renew before christmas. It also avoids carrying old and new passports around if visa is put in the older ones.

Mash...

Originally posted by Boomerang
Can any one advise, When the migration application is filled in am I right in thinking that you have to write your passport numbers on?

Can anyone also help me with my passport,

I have 4 years left on my but my girls from my first marriage whom have been adopted (2 yrs ago) by my huband of 10 years still have their previous surname on - therefore this has to be changed.

Their ages are 12 in September, 14 in August and 16 in October this year. I have two other children on my passport but their details are correct aged 6 and 8.

I know that they can all have their own passports - now do I wait until October so that 16 year old can have an adult passport or should I get her a minor one.

Does every passport number have to go on the migration application? If so I shall have to splash out asap and get them all done (therefore I wont be able to wait until October birthday)

Does anyone know????

kind regards

Boomerang
Old Mar 9th 2003, 11:31 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re passports

If I wait until October so I can get an Adult passport for my 16 year old - when notify new passport number will this prolong the application at all.

Boomerang
Old Mar 9th 2003, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Re passports

They won't delay app unless you request them to wait, you just might need to fill in change of cirmumstances when you do it. If it's before grant there is no delay. If you get grant before Oct it will be on old passport and you end up carrying both.

Mash...

If I wait until October so I can get an Adult passport for my 16 year old - when notify new passport number will this prolong the application at all.

Boomerang
Old Mar 9th 2003, 11:40 am

Default Cheers

Thanks Mash you're a gem!!!

Kind regards

Boomerang
Old Mar 9th 2003, 11:48 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British PASSPORTS!!!!!!

>I have two other children on my passport but their details are correct aged 6 and 8.<

All your children have to have individual passports now they cannot travel on yours as they used to. No age limit even babies have to have their own! So if I were you I'd apply for new passports for them all, expensive but it'll save you loads of hastle later with carrying old ones around.
Sean
Old Mar 9th 2003, 11:56 am

Default Passports

Thanks Sean

To right it's expensive,
2 Adults:- £66
5 Children:- £95

not to mention photos - woolies lets say:-
£4 for 4 pictures times 7 = £28

Grand total £189 or £203 if I get my soon to be 16 year old an adult one.

Boomerang
Old Mar 9th 2003, 2:01 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We sent in our application form (April 2002) with our daughter on my passport. 8 months on and we realised she may need her own. She now had her own passoprt as we put the new info on the Form 1022 Change of Circumstance. Hopefully this will be okay.

Mrs Brox
Old Mar 9th 2003, 10:01 pm

Default passports

That what Mash says you should do - so I presume what you have done will be fine.

Boomerang
Old Apr 1st 2003, 11:56 am

Default British passports

I have five children on my passport - 3 of them in their pre-adoption names so they need changing.

do I need to send new birth certificates and adoption papers with the passport application - will copies do as don't these have to go with the 47SK.

Having looked at my 47SK all passport numbers have to be listed.

What happens if you have not had the new passports back?

Lauren is 16 in Oct - should I wait to get hers done if so what shall I put on my 47SK?

kind regards

Lisa

p.s. - what is the country code for England re telephone

p.p.s Do you know on the 47SK part F - details of other family members

My husbands parents are both deceased but were both remarried - he knows step father's details, but info re step mother he has not got a clue as he had not seen his father for years and years going back to when his parents split up.
Will he have to try and track her down?
Old Apr 1st 2003, 11:58 am
Moose on the Move

moosifer is an unknown quantity at this point

country code for UK is +44
Old Apr 1st 2003, 12:00 pm

Default so quick!!!!

Thanx Moosifer

So quick - wish you worked at the TRA!!!!!!

kind regards

Lisa

Old Apr 1st 2003, 2:58 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British passports

I have five children on my passport - 3 of them in their pre-adoption names so they need changing.

do I need to send new birth certificates and adoption papers with the passport application - will copies do as don't these have to go with the 47SK.

Having looked at my 47SK all passport numbers have to be listed.

What happens if you have not had the new passports back?

Lauren is 16 in Oct - should I wait to get hers done if so what shall I put on my 47SK?

kind regards

Lisa

p.s. - what is the country code for England re telephone

p.p.s Do you know on the 47SK part F - details of other family members

My husbands parents are both deceased but were both remarried - he knows step father's details, but info re step mother he has not got a clue as he had not seen his father for years and years going back to when his parents split up.
Will he have to try and track her down?
Hey Lisa,
You could always put down the same number for all the kids and send a covering letter detailing the circumstances and that your awaiting individual passports for them [You can update later]. I'd wait and get Laurens in October as it will be an adult one valid for 10 yrs much better vfm.Chances are it will be after October now when they look into your case anyway. As for the deceased in-laws I'd just put both deceased and leave it nice and simple.
Sean
Old Apr 1st 2003, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: British passports

Send email with new passport numbers anytime up to grant!
If they need it before you've sent it they'll request it via a 1022 change of circumstance form.

Mash...

Originally posted by cresta57
Hey Lisa,
You could always put down the same number for all the kids and send a covering letter detailing the circumstances and that your awaiting individual passports for them [You can update later]. I'd wait and get Laurens in October as it will be an adult one valid for 10 yrs much better vfm.Chances are it will be after October now when they look into your case anyway. As for the deceased in-laws I'd just put both deceased and leave it nice and simple.
Sean
Old Apr 1st 2003, 6:39 pm

Default Thanx

Thanx to Cresta and Mash

can anyone advise on the 47SK part f section - details above?

kind regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.