Reload this Page >

British Passport to Cost GBP85

Wikiposts

British Passport to Cost GBP85

Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:21 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Passport to Cost GBP85

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
If I get an Aussie passport, do I need to keep the British one updated to visit the folks back in the UK?

Will I have any problems visiting friends in France (if I don't keep the British one up to date)?

Cheers
Alistair
The price is worth it to avoid the non eu qs. I doubt you will have hassle but you won't get through immigration with the speed you currently do.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:42 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bondipom
The price is worth it to avoid the non eu qs. I doubt you will have hassle but you won't get through immigration with the speed you currently do.
Thanks. I thought that might be the situation.

With five people in the family, visiting the folks is going to be expensive.

Cheers
Alistair
Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:09 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CPW
Presumably, though, if this were to happen, the cost of a passport would also be reduced - not to half, of course, but to something less. Or would they retain the same fee to cover increased costs of administering 5-yearly renewals?
I would think the latter - clearly the cost of the Passport Service is going to increase if they have to issue twice as many passports each year.

Jeremy