Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

British Lions Tickets???????

British Lions Tickets???????

Old Oct 21st 2004, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy British Lions Tickets???????

When we are finally in Oz next year I would love to fly to New Zealand for the tour, but looking at trying to get tickets they appear to be like the proverbial "Rocking Horse S**t" to get hold of, my mate over in Oz is planning on coming with me, to a few of the matches, but it's no good jumping on a "Virgin Blue" if we cant get a ticket

Any ideas or contacts anyone?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 7:31 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Lions Tickets???????

Originally Posted by Dicko
Any ideas?
Support a proper team like the Springboks instead.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

Manly Gashead is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a public ballot commencing on 1st November in NZ - you can register from then at www.lions.co.nz, but you will need to know somebody in NZ with a Kiwi address - 150,000 tickets available so got to stand some chance of getting a ticket. They used the public ballot system in Sydney for both the Olympics and the RWC and I managed to pick up a fair amount of tix's for both events - the more applications you put in - the more chance of success...
The other alternative is to just arrive and take your chances with a tout...
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:28 am
Just Joined

Jasper8009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: British Lions Tickets???????

We have 2 tickets for sale for first test- platinum seats, halfway in new stand. Open to offers.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Are you looking for silly money?

I guess thats a silly question.

I'd love to have them, but haven't got a bottomless bucket of cash.

Whats the face value?
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:36 am
Just Joined

Jasper8009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RichS
Are you looking for silly money?

I guess thats a silly question.

I'd love to have them, but haven't got a bottomless bucket of cash.

Whats the face value?
Paid $615 with booking fee- would like more if possible.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Support a proper team like the Springboks instead.
lol bok off - the lions as in real life would have them for dinner
Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Manly Gashead
There is a public ballot commencing on 1st November in NZ - you can register from then at www.lions.co.nz, but you will need to know somebody in NZ with a Kiwi address - 150,000 tickets available so got to stand some chance of getting a ticket. They used the public ballot system in Sydney for both the Olympics and the RWC and I managed to pick up a fair amount of tix's for both events - the more applications you put in - the more chance of success...
The other alternative is to just arrive and take your chances with a tout...
or try these but be careful you dont get fiddled!!!!

http://www.howwhenwhy.com/
http://www.no1eventsltd.co.uk/
http://www.euroteam.info/subeventdet...20Lions%20Tour
http://search.ebay.com.au/lions-ticket