Reload this Page >

British Glam Rock Tribute at Gold Coast

British Glam Rock Tribute at Gold Coast

Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:32 am
Just Joined

We Want More is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British Glam Rock Tribute at Gold Coast

Hi Guys,

Any British ex-pats in the Gold Coast area might be interested to hear about a British Glam Rock tribute covering the glam rock stars from the 1970s. Its performed by We Want More, a band of British ex-pats (ok, we have one token aussie).

Performing at Hard Rock Cafe, Surfers Paradise on Friday 8th July, doors open 9pm.

More info at www.wewantmore.com.au

Hope some of you can come along. Don't forget to look out all your old flares and platforms out of the cupboard - you did keep them didn't you?
Attached Thumbnails British Glam Rock Tribute at Gold Coast-poster_hrc_july_2005.jpg  

Last edited by We Want More; Jul 1st 2005 at 3:13 am.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:03 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: British Glam Rock Tribute at Gold Coast

Originally Posted by We Want More
Hi Guys,

Any British ex-pats in the Gold Coast area might be interested to hear about a British Glam Rock tribute covering the glam rock stars from the 1970s. Its performed by We Want More, a band of British ex-pats (ok, we have one token aussie).

Performing at Hard Rock Cafe, Surfers Paradise on Friday 8th July, doors open 9pm.

More info at www.wewantmore.com.au

Hope some of you can come along. Don't forget to look out all your old flares and platforms out of the cupboard - you did keep them didn't you?

Looks like my kind of night, when you coming to Melbourne.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bit before my time but a guy called Bowie told me about those years

Looks great guys......hope it goes well......if you enjoy yourselves I'm sure the crowd will love it too. Good luck
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:46 am
Just Joined

We Want More is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys. We'd love to come to Melbourne. If we get a Vic trip organised, I'll make sure to post here and let you know. Used to live there before moving to Brisbane, a big ex-pat population there (Melbourne, that is).