Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

British family returns home due to lack of Robinsons juice hahah

British family returns home due to lack of Robinsons juice hahah

Old May 14th 2018, 7:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British family returns home due to lack of Robinsons juice hahah

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Except that its only breakfast/lunch, dinner is not included, and its just her and the kids, her partner isn't included either!
Whoever it was who decided that 'hack' was a sensible replacement for 'tip' needs to be taken out and shot. Multiple times.
Old May 14th 2018, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

If you have actually bothered to read the replies from moderators on the OPs threads you will see it is fairly obvious that this was a troll who has been banned. Left the building Gone elsewhere. Get the message?
Now if you want to cause any more ripples over the banning of an undesireable member I suggest you contact a mod by pm as per the rues..or yu could find yourself in a similar position. Although, thinking about it, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea.......
That does sound awfully like a threat. If such attitudes dominate this forum then feel free to have me removed at any stage if that is how you play. In fact thinking about it, I can reach an accord with you that is probably isn't a bad idea if I remove myself.
Old May 14th 2018, 10:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
That does sound awfully like a threat. If such attitudes dominate this forum then feel free to have me removed at any stage if that is how you play. In fact thinking about it, I can reach an accord with you that is probably isn't a bad idea if I remove myself.
You've been on the forum long enough to know that posts full of dross like those from the OP are not tolerated. Pretending you are a newbe who doesn't know such things won't wash round here I'm sure!
As for threats? What threats? While they may be people round here that I would like to see helped through the door I don't have any power to carry out those wishes, perish the though!!
Old May 14th 2018, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
Agreed, (though I do miss the nightlife).
Hell yes. Plenty to miss about London. Cost of some food and eating out is not one of them.
Old May 14th 2018, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

You've been on the forum long enough to know that posts full of dross like those from the OP are not tolerated. Pretending you are a newbe who doesn't know such things won't wash round here I'm sure!
As for threats? What threats? While they may be people round here that I would like to see helped through the door I don't have any power to carry out those wishes, perish the though!!
It is you whom is the femme ancient on these threads I believe, being which one could reasonably expect a better behaviour. While you may strut the stage as a Queen Bee, I'll own up and admit I was being ferocious at the stance you appear to take. I'm well aware of your position just not sure you are? I'm afraid coming onto a tread with the message I and another poster are suffering verbal diarrhoea just won't wash with me, never mind anybody else. You see fine if you had actually contributed to that thread in question but the height of ignorance to be dismissive of a post you have no comprehension about and have no ability to comment on. I'm afraid sarky little comments will not pass muster with me. No I am no wiser through your explanation just what 'dross' actually means as by all accounts we have a very different interpretation with regards the meaning. While fully aware it won't be you in person that removes me from so said threads, it is the likes of you (not you alone)that makes one question the actual validity of continuing to be so. .
Old May 14th 2018, 11:27 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is going no where - thread closed