Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

British family returns home due to lack of Robinsons juice hahah

British family returns home due to lack of Robinsons juice hahah

Old May 14th 2018, 1:41 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British family returns home due to lack of Robinsons juice hahah

Originally Posted by the troubadour
.Your post got me wondering what exactly is a dross post? What is junk and why? The OP of this thread for reasons known to themselves aired a vintage post. Does that constitute a felony on this forum or simply something brought to the attention of OP and life moves on?
It's a known (to the mods) way for spammers to get the required number of posts so they can spam via the PM system.

As has been said previously, the mods have ways of seeing who are legitimate new members and who are spammers or trolls. I'm not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet about this, but the site rules are pretty clear about what you should be doing if you have a problem with the mods' actions.
Old May 14th 2018, 4:05 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

I for one am glad it was posted as i`ve not seen it prior to this.
If you take away the fruit juice silliness i`d say the rest of the article does carry weight.
If they think Adelaide is expensive and are considering returning else where here good bloody luck to em!
Old May 14th 2018, 4:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It's a known (to the mods) way for spammers to get the required number of posts so they can spam via the PM system.

As has been said previously, the mods have ways of seeing who are legitimate new members and who are spammers or trolls. I'm not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet about this, but the site rules are pretty clear about what you should be doing if you have a problem with the mods' actions.
Well as you are asking, your question deserves a response, if only out of politeness. The reason I apparently 'have a bee in my bonnet' is my continued failure to understand what was wrong with the post that provoked such criticism. As I have been subject to sniddy comments by one poster that appeared to kick this off,on two occasions with regards to my posts, with no due reason. (besides a critique of sorts of/about Australia)

As I have said, I may be missing something, in which case I apologise, but only have material at hand to go on. My first thoughts would have been a banned poster would have had post removed on first realisation of that poster's non status, shall we call it. Probably most naïve of me in the extreme.
Old May 14th 2018, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
I for one am glad it was posted as i`ve not seen it prior to this.
If you take away the fruit juice silliness i`d say the rest of the article does carry weight.
If they think Adelaide is expensive and are considering returning else where here good bloody luck to em!
May well save a lot of pain not to say money, if folk have a clearer outlook on what they are getting themselves into. This is by means of pointers towards possible pit falls and reality assessments from those already on the ground pro and con of course.
Old May 14th 2018, 4:27 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

The most expensive organic (why?) green tea teabags at Woolworths are $9.35 (GBP5.20) for 100:
https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/p...a-bags-organic

There are much cheaper choices available

This woman sounds a bit mental
Old May 14th 2018, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
The most expensive organic (why?) green tea teabags at Woolworths are $9.35 (GBP5.20) for 100:
https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/p...a-bags-organic

There are much cheaper choices available

This woman sounds a bit mental
£4.60 for 80 at Waitrose. Sainsbury's is out of stock.

50 pack is $3.30 at Coles. x 2 = $6.60

Yep definitely a nut bag.
Old May 14th 2018, 5:24 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mental or not the price of groceries here is outrageous (green tea aside), and don`t get me started on rates/electricity..
Old May 14th 2018, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Mental or not the price of groceries here is outrageous (green tea aside), and don`t get me started on rates/electricity..
You need to buy more cheese, meat, rice, milk, and bottled water then. Being a vegetarian never did anyone any favours.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livin...y&city2=London
Old May 14th 2018, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We appear to have a number of mental health professionals online, that can arrive at mental stability through the reading of tea bags. They must make a fortune in the real world with such god given powers of detection.

Just another thought. When has mental behaviour of the nature this thread displays been grounds for discussing one's sanity or suitability to post on forum? I'm rather confused. Is it trolling or content of post or the supposed mental state of OP? I just find this a very confusing thread with such assertions flying around.

I just wonder if the OP has the right to respond or has been blocked?
Old May 14th 2018, 5:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
We appear to have a number of mental health professionals online, that can arrive at mental stability through the reading of tea bags. They must make a fortune in the real world with such god given powers of detection.

Just another thought. When has mental behaviour of the nature this thread displays been grounds for discussing one's sanity or suitability to post on forum? I'm rather confused. Is it trolling or content of post or the supposed mental state of OP? I just find this a very confusing thread with such assertions flying around.

I just wonder if the OP has the right to respond or has been blocked?
If you have actually bothered to read the replies from moderators on the OPs threads you will see it is fairly obvious that this was a troll who has been banned. Left the building Gone elsewhere. Get the message?
Now if you want to cause any more ripples over the banning of an undesireable member I suggest you contact a mod by pm as per the rues..or yu could find yourself in a similar position. Although, thinking about it, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea.......
Old May 14th 2018, 5:52 am
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by Beoz
You need to buy more cheese, meat, rice, milk, and bottled water then. Being a vegetarian never did anyone any favours.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livin...y&city2=London
Bought 2 lambs for $300.00 today, that`s the price of our weekly shop. If i were veggie i`d be growing me own.
Old May 14th 2018, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bought 2 lambs for $300.00 today, that`s the price of our weekly shop. If i were veggie i`d be growing me own.
Lucky you don't live in London then.
Old May 14th 2018, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Meanwhile ...................... Meal prep: Brisbane mum’s $15 hack feeds family for a week
Old May 14th 2018, 6:23 am
Up The Arse!!

Lucky you don't live in London then.
Agreed, (though I do miss the nightlife).
Old May 14th 2018, 6:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Except that its only breakfast/lunch, dinner is not included, and its just her and the kids, her partner isn't included either!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.