Reload this Page >

British Expats Trading

British Expats Trading

Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn Adams will become famous soon enough
Default British Expats Trading

http://groups.msn.com/BritishExpatsT..._whatsnew.msnw

A brand new site which certainly won't replace this forum, but should prove handy if you are looking for jobs, accommodation, want to offer your services as a babysitter or dog walker, or have items you want to sell or buy.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it me or does this link not go anywhere?
Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:52 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karawara88
I think you have to agree, and then join up!
Or did you do that already?

It's a MSN group

Anyway, good idea!
I hope it really works out, and I will check it out again when we get there
Old Feb 28th 2004, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by karawara88
There are no restrictions to entry, so I think if you click on "I agree" you should be right. You could make the first post under Goods Offered!
Old Feb 28th 2004, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Dawn Adams
There are no restrictions to entry, so I think if you click on "I agree" you should be right. You could make the first post under Goods Offered!
Would someone try the link and let me know if they have a problem please.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

no problem, it opened! should be interesting when it gets going.
kar
Old Feb 28th 2004, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by karenvirginia
no problem, it opened! should be interesting when it gets going.
kar
Thanks. Feel free to make the first entry.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

it may be that you need to have an msn net passport or hotmail account perhaps, for people who can't open it?
kar
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

it may be that you need to have an msn net passport or hotmail account perhaps, for people who can't open it?
kar
No, no MSN passport or hotmail account required. Actually, it was something very simple - all fixed now. And I've just christened the site.

Anyone wishing to post will have to register, but that gives the option of getting an email each time there is a new entry. Saves going back to check all the time.

Perhaps you could make an entry and confirm that for me please.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, no MSN passport or hotmail account required. Actually, it was something very simple - all fixed now. And I've just christened the site.

Anyone wishing to post will have to register, but that gives the option of getting an email each time there is a new entry. Saves going back to check all the time.

Perhaps you could make an entry and confirm that for me please.
ok, will try now
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

took a while to load, asked to confirm .net pasport then it allowed me to register.
kar
Old Feb 28th 2004, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

took a while to load, asked to confirm .net pasport then it allowed me to register.
kar

Brilliant, thanks Kar. Next question, are there any problems for people not having a hotmail address. There shouldn't be, but it would help to know for sure.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant, thanks Kar. Next question, are there any problems for people not having a hotmail address. There shouldn't be, but it would help to know for sure.
Tried it and it works with non hotmail address.

Anyone want a campervan cheap? just take a look on http://groups.msn.com/BritishExpatsT..._whatsnew.msnw

or email me. Must sell before 20th March, preferably by 15th March only ($8500) £3600 fully equipped ready to go.