Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.

Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.

Old Sep 30th 2017, 5:37 am
Just Joined

Roxanna88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.

Hello everyone,
I applied for an evisitior visa 651 for Australia.
After one week since I have applied, I opened my immiaccount and I saw this message: "Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence."
What does it means, what should I do, what's the next step?
I mention that is the first time when I'm doing this and I don't know how to proceed.
Please help me!!!
Thanks in advance!
Have a good day!
Old Sep 30th 2017, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.

Check your email including the spam box.
Old Sep 30th 2017, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.

I checked my email and spam and I found nothing!
Old Oct 1st 2017, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

WRUSSELL is an unknown quantity at this point

There should be downloadable correspondence at your ImmiAccount.
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 5:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by WRUSSELL
There should be downloadable correspondence at your ImmiAccount.
I atacched some prints so that you can explain me what hapens.
Attached Thumbnails Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.-untitled1.png   Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.-untitled2.png   Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.-untitled3.png   Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.-untitled4.png  
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 5:50 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roxanna88
I atacched some prints so that you can explain me what hapens.
On that last image - click on the bit that says 'grant letter'

Your visa will be attached electronically to your visa so you don't need to do anything, but you can print the grant letter if you want.
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

This means that I can go? Or what? Y have atached 2 photos from my correspondec....the grant letter....it's ok? what should I do next?
Originally Posted by old.sparkles
On that last image - click on the bit that says 'grant letter'

Your visa will be attached electronically to your visa so you don't need to do anything, but you can print the grant letter if you want.
Attached Thumbnails Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.-untitled.png   Your application has been finalised. Please refer to correspondence.-untitled1.png  
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 12:38 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

This means that I can go? Or what? Y have atached 2 photos from my correspondec....the grant letter....it's ok? what should I do next?
You applied for a visa - you have a visa. What's confusing you?
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 3:49 am
Just Joined

I didn't knew what to do, that's why I'm asking you to see if everything it's ok.
It's first time I'm doing this. Sorry if I'm disturbing with my questions.
I know this may be foolish but I don't know which are the steps.

One last question: this visa I must print it and then leave?

Thanks a lot for your amability and for your answers.
Have a good and nice day!
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 5:50 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

One last question: this visa I must print it and then leave?
It's already been pointed out to you but the visa is now linked to your passport. At airline check in and Australian immigration your passport when scanned will indicate the presence of the visa. Therefore there is no need to print it and take it with you, however many probably would just in case there is any query about your visa status at any point in the journey.