British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   British expats and house matters (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/british-expats-house-matters-260420/)

eatstatic Oct 15th 2004 9:58 pm

British expats and house matters

I have noticed that house prices and the difficulty of flogging them has been dominant on this forum. A property website directed myself here as the members there have been following the remarks made on this forum very closely. This is the link if anyone wishes to join in the debate..

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/for...opic=1844&st=0

wmoore Oct 15th 2004 10:18 pm

Re: British expats and house matters

Originally Posted by eatstatic
I have noticed that house prices and the difficulty of flogging them has been dominant on this forum. A property website directed myself here as the members there have been following the remarks made on this forum very closely. This is the link if anyone wishes to join in the debate..

Polite bunch on there aren't they? :rolleyes: Oh what it must be like to be 'in the know' eh?

madsad Oct 15th 2004 10:32 pm

Thats my reply to Sue 2 they are so keen to tear to bits!!...... ignorant pigs!! :mad:
Donna.

eatstatic Oct 15th 2004 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by madsad
Thats my reply to Sue 2 they are so keen to tear to bits!!...... ignorant pigs!! :mad:
Donna.

If you post stuff on the internet then you must be prepared for people to analyse and comment on it, after all this is a public forum, open to anyone.

I personally do not find the House price crash members to be ignorant. On the contrary they have a sound understanding of economics and asset bubbles, most on this site do not.

wmoore Oct 15th 2004 10:51 pm

I personally do not find the House price crash members to be ignorant. On

Yeah cos there's nothing wrong with calling people 'deluded' or '****wits' is there? :rolleyes:

wmoore Oct 15th 2004 10:55 pm

Donna.

Donna, I don't think I'd be getting upset about such a bunch of pretentious pricks to be honest.

madsad Oct 15th 2004 11:00 pm

If you post stuff on the internet then you must be prepared for people to analyse and comment on it, after all this is a public forum, open to anyone.

I personally do not find the House price crash members to be ignorant. On the contrary they have a sound understanding of economics and asset bubbles, most on this site do not.

I never said i wasnt prepared for other peoples comments? i was meerly offering support from one to another who is going through similar circumstances.
I personally do find their comments ignorant whether they do or do not have a sound understanding of economics& asset bubbles.
I was offering support NOT fact or fiction.
Do me a favour & stick with your housepricecrashforum & dont come on here & stir the shit?
We do care about other peoples feelings on here & not just facts & fiction.
Donna.

madsad Oct 15th 2004 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
Donna, I don't think I'd be getting upset about such a bunch of pretentious pricks to be honest.

Thankyou Wmoore,your a gent! thats a fact! :D
Donna.

eatstatic Oct 15th 2004 11:08 pm

I never said i wasnt prepared for other peoples comments? i was meerly offering support from one to another who is going through similar circumstances.
I personally do find their comments ignorant whether they do or do not have a sound understanding of economics& asset bubbles.
Do me a favour & stick with your housepricecrashforum & dont come on here & stir the shit?
Donna.

So do you care about the feelings of first time buyers who have to indebt themselves up to the hilt to purchase your over inflated brick and mortar?

How do you think people with no chance of buying a house feel when they read that someone whose house has tripled in value in 5 years are whinging that a buyer is trying to knock a poxy 10 grand off it??

Wheres your cyber hugs for those poor souls??

wmoore Oct 15th 2004 11:18 pm

Thankyou Wmoore,your a gent! thats a fact! :D
Donna.

I'm getting a warning sign in my head saying "don't feed the trolls". Starve him and he'll bugger off back to his doom-mongers only site.

madsad Oct 15th 2004 11:27 pm

So do you care about the feelings of first time buyers who have to indebt themselves up to the hilt to purchase your over inflated brick and mortar?

How do you think people with no chance of buying a house feel when they read that someone whose house has tripled in value in 5 years are whinging that a buyer is trying to knock a poxy 10 grand off it??

Wheres your cyber hugs for those poor souls??

I would give my cyber hugs to anyone in that situation,
We were also first time buyers,four years later,yes we do have to sell & i believe our house is worth every penny of what we have/may have sold it for,(certainly not tripled its value,a bit of over exageration on your part?)not being greedy,yes we have made a little profit,what is it worth buying if you dont?
I do believe it is also a dam sight cheaper buying instead of renting especially in the long run, but that is up to the individual to make that choice?
Donna.

Deb Oct 15th 2004 11:27 pm

Donna.

Like you said Donna, these people are ignorant and having got a ****ing clue,
They are the ****wits, getting a cheap laugh..
What goes around comes around.... ;)

Deb :)

Amazulu Oct 15th 2004 11:28 pm

There's a forum discussing a house price crash?. How sad is that, I'd hate to see what these people do for serious entertainment.

madsad Oct 15th 2004 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by deba34
Like you said Donna, these people are ignorant and having got a ****ing clue,
They are the ****wits, getting a cheap laugh..
What goes around comes around.... ;)

Deb :)

Nicely put Debs-thankyou! & do pardon me for any spellin mistakes! ;)
Donna.

wmoore Oct 15th 2004 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu
There's a forum discussing a house price crash?. How sad is that, I'd hate to see what these people do for serious entertainment.

It is a bit sad that such a thing exists, don't you think? If you remember back, Kong had a link to that place in his signature.