Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

British Expats.com flag.

British Expats.com flag.

Old Dec 17th 2004, 5:53 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default British Expats.com flag.

Just sent this off to the people who run the site. I'll let everybody know when I get a reply.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Hello......
Just noticed on the front page of the site, that there is a "store" for merchandise etc.

Just a thought, but I reckon it'd be a good idea for the site admin' to produce a flag with the Expats.com logo on it!

We had a meet in Perth last Sunday. Outside venue in a busy park.
Apparently some people came along but couldn't find us.

This seems to be a problem with a lot of the meets.

If the site could offer a flag at a reasonable price, members could buy it, and it would give us something to stab into the ground/beach etc., & so solve the problem.

What do you think?

Cheers..... John....
__________________________________________________ ________
I'll post this in "The Lounge" as well.

Last edited by Scossie; Dec 17th 2004 at 6:05 am.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 6:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Expats.com flag.

Originally Posted by Scossie
Just sent this off to the people who run the site. I'll let everybody know when I get a reply.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Hello......
Just noticed on the front page of the site, that there is a "store" for merchandise etc.

Just a thought, but I reckon it'd be a good idea for the site admin' to produce a flag with the Expats.com logo on it!

We had a meet in Perth last Sunday. Outside venue in a busy park.
Apparently some people came along but couldn't find us.

This seems to be a problem with a lot of the meets.

If the site could offer a flag at a reasonable price, members could buy it, and it would give us something to stab into the ground/beach etc., & so solve the problem.

What do you think?

Cheers..... John....
__________________________________________________ ________
I'll post this in "The Lounge" as well.
do what we did in sydney and print off the logo
Old Dec 17th 2004, 6:33 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Expats.com flag.

Originally Posted by soapy
do what we did in sydney and print off the logo
Yup.. Good point, but it's still not a bad idea.

The park we were in last week was packed, & I reckon a flag would be much easier to see from a distance.

John.