Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Britannia (Harrison & Rowley) Removers

Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of
Smile Britannia (Harrison & Rowley) Removers

Has anyone used this company to ship their goods from the UK to Australia and if so, would you recommend them?

Thanks, Lorraine
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Britannia (Harrison & Rowley) Removers

Originally Posted by adenray

Has anyone used this company to ship their goods from the UK to Australia and if so, would you recommend them?

Thanks, Lorraine

we used Britannia - i think they are all franchised - but they were really good - dont know about your specific branch

hth

pootle26
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pootle26
we used Britannia - i think they are all franchised - but they were really good - dont know about your specific branch

hth

pootle26
Thanks for coming back to me, it is much appreciated. We are based on the Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire Border. Would this be the same franchise you used?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by adenray
Thanks for coming back to me, it is much appreciated. We are based on the Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire Border. Would this be the same franchise you used?

no afraid not - we used lanes who are based in Devon Cornwall & Somerset
sorry
the lads were really good & packed everything up really well - the only thing i would say is some of the kids toys were all flung in together with like pottery animals that they had made which were not wrapped up - i dont think that they actually realised that the kids toys etc were probably woth more than our stuff!!! HE HE
But no major damage so thats good

hth

pootle26
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pootle26
no afraid not - we used lanes who are based in Devon Cornwall & Somerset
sorry
the lads were really good & packed everything up really well - the only thing i would say is some of the kids toys were all flung in together with like pottery animals that they had made which were not wrapped up - i dont think that they actually realised that the kids toys etc were probably woth more than our stuff!!! HE HE
But no major damage so thats good

hth

pootle26
Know exactly what you mean. We lived in Crete for a while and both on the outward and return the shippers grouped a lot of stuff together and some of our daughters treasures arrived broken! Still never mind, she did get over it. Pleased to say all her ornaments survived without breakages.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Lunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the roughLunnons is a jewel in the rough

Is this Britannia the big removal company ? If so use someone else!
When we had problems with them they didn't want to know - so be warned!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lunnons
Is this Britannia the big removal company ? If so use someone else!
When we had problems with them they didn't want to know - so be warned!
Hiya, We believe so but they have told us that they use the company name but trade as a franchise under this name. Hopefully this franchise will live up to our expectations.