Bristol meet up

Old Jan 29th 2006, 4:07 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Bristol meet up

Just to let everybody know the details again in case you missed it!
Mar 5th 2006
12.30pm
The Golden Hart pub
Winterbourne Down
A very big thank you to ohippy (our Leader) for sorting this again!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:55 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bristol meet up

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Mar 5th 2006
12.30pm
The Golden Hart pub
Winterbourne Down
ta - i presume it'll be through the door and sit in the area we all ended up sitting in last time? (i.e the non restaurant bit)
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:48 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Sounds good,can you carry a copy of the times and wear a pink carnation so I know it's you!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:24 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good,can you carry a copy of the times and wear a pink carnation so I know it's you!
Was planning on going naked - but as it is a little chilly at the moment perhaps a carnation etc is the better option
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Mar 5th 2006
12.30pm
The Golden Hart pub
Winterbourne Down
Nice one rugbymad/ohippy - I notice this is a weekend when there are no Six Nations matches on!

Got our police and med request today - whoohoo!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:02 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Nice one rugbymad/ohippy - I notice this is a weekend when there are no Six Nations matches on!

Congrats - the rest is downhill from there
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:53 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey

Well done you! Good news.Can't say I noticed there is no 6 Nations that weekend!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Well done you! Good news.Can't say I noticed there is no 6 Nations that weekend!!
Hmm, I suspect an element of untruthfullness in that comment! Predictions for Saturday?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:09 pm
Running on the spot.

Team announced around now,waiting to see if dayglo is in the team but I do EXPECT England to blow the welsh away,Twickenham has got to be turned into the "fortress" it once was,the World cup is not far away now and after the Autumn Internationals the signs for England are good,The forwards we have look in awesome form with the exception of White who looks slow around the park but it's good to see so much talent in the squad and all fit and raring to go,I think England by at least 15 points.Hodgson to score min of 15 I reckon!! bring on Moody,Corry and dayglo in the back row,Shaw and Grewcock to start 2 nd row who cares about the backs anyway,there all good!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Team announced around now,waiting to see if dayglo is in the team but I do EXPECT England to blow the welsh away,Twickenham has got to be turned into the "fortress" it once was,the World cup is not far away now and after the Autumn Internationals the signs for England are good,The forwards we have look in awesome form with the exception of White who looks slow around the park but it's good to see so much talent in the squad and all fit and raring to go,I think England by at least 15 points.Hodgson to score min of 15 I reckon!! bring on Moody,Corry and dayglo in the back row,Shaw and Grewcock to start 2 nd row who cares about the backs anyway,there all good!
I see your glass is half full! Looks like Dayglo's on the bench.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:43 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

It's all Chinese to me ...

Gina
Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:44 pm
Running on the spot.

they won't keep him on the bench for long me thinks!! you can't have that much muscle,aggression and above all an old wise head sat on the bench for that long,my prediction is moody will make way at or around half time.moody has had so little rugby recently and Dayglo is gonna tear up the park when he gets on! i also thought Shaw would start but again I think Borthwick will make way for him early on.Ellis at 9 is also a surprise start,again he'll make way fro Dawson should he show nerves or the game starts going the other way( no danger there!!).i'd like to see Mears at some point,great form for Bath this season and he also proves you don't have to be over 6ft to play hooker for England,he's an old fashioned Hooker I think,could be a great if he matures into the role,with the World cup next year this is a very important time for England rugby and I for one hope the put the last 6 Nations to the back of the memory banks and this could be the first stepping stone to holding on to the World Cup
"Swing low sweet Chariot..coming for to carry me home"