Wikiposts

Bristol Meet

Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:14 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bristol Meet

Gotta be the 5th then ?????
Same place as last time people???
I thought the the pub was a good place,might even get some better weather this time and get the kids outside!I'm ok for any of the dates but as Wargod can do the 5th and poor heather has taken the trouble to start the ball rolloing shall we say the 5th???
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:17 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Gotta be the 5th then ?????
Same place as last time people???
I thought the the pub was a good place,might even get some better weather this time and get the kids outside!I'm ok for any of the dates but as Wargod can do the 5th and poor heather has taken the trouble to start the ball rolloing shall we say the 5th???
Not sure about your rolloing ball - but i'll second the 5th!! We'll bring our visas and flight tickets just to p!ss you all off

Ere Rugby - when you guys off - gotta be soon?
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:19 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Not long after the meet up my friend,hoping to have a posaitive tra before we go! Don't like the ball then??I thought it was fun,Anneqldau from on here sent me it all the way from Brisbane..bless
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:22 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Not long after the meet up my friend,hoping to have a posaitive tra before we go! Don't like the ball then??I thought it was fun,Anneqldau from on here sent me it all the way from Brisbane..bless
I was taking the mick out of your spelling of rolling .. .The avatar is quite groovy actually !!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:57 am
Running on the spot.

Well the numbers are up to 3 families now then!!
Come on fellow Bristolians where are you all!!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:05 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

who's the 3rd? ohippy?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

We'll try and come if thats ok. We put our names down for the last one but work got in the way .

That's 2 adults a 3 boys 2, 7 and 9.

Mick
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:09 am
Running on the spot.

Wargod,rugbymad,ohippy and number 4 has joined in as well,gert lush!
Keep this post in the top ten for a few days and we'll over run the pub!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:10 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Wargod,rugbymad,ohippy and number 4 has joined in as well,gert lush!
Keep this post in the top ten for a few days and we'll over run the pub!!
Same as last time !!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Brill - I make that five families !!! 5th March it is then - will put in my diary and the expats calendar
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:20 am
Hungry for advice/info

Fatal_Shore_bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ohippy
Ok guys, I've had my arm twisted to arrange another meet.

So here goes - I can do Sunday lunchtimes - March 5th, 12th and 19th.

Which date is best for everyone ?

Heather

Hello there, one more person from Bristol here ...is this meet open to singletons like myself? Would love to meet up and hear how its all going. Can make 5th.

Cheers
Wayne
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fatal_Shore_bound
Hello there, one more person from Bristol here ...is this meet open to singletons like myself? Would love to meet up and hear how its all going. Can make 5th.

Cheers
Wayne
It's open to everyone - it's always good to hear how others are doing and get some free advice !
Old Jan 13th 2006, 6:09 am
Running on the spot.

oh ahhh come along me luvver!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SenoraJo
Hi!

We're flying next week! All the very best, enjoyed chatting to you at the last meet. Don't worry, we haven't done everything yet either - glad to hear we're all in the same boat, was feeling we were more disorganised than all the posters on this forum seem to be!

All the very best,

Jo and Steve x
Hi there

Good luck to you too - all the best for 2006 and your new life!!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:03 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by The Crow
Hi there

Good luck to you too - all the best for 2006 and your new life!!
The other half reminded me last night that we may be packing, washing, ironing, stressing etc etc for our validation holiday the next day so we might not be able to come - but we'll try damn hard if only to pop in for a few minutes and have a pint!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.