British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Bristol meet (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/bristol-meet-330750/)

ohippy Oct 11th 2005 10:20 am

Bristol meet

Would anyone be interested in another Bristol meet or is it too close to Christmas ?

Heather

AndyD Oct 11th 2005 10:22 am

Re: Bristol meet

Originally Posted by ohippy
Would anyone be interested in another Bristol meet or is it too close to Christmas ?

Heather

Yes we would. The sooner the better.

Kim

Mick-12 Oct 11th 2005 10:23 am

Heather

Yes interested but could we make it a Sunday and child friendly one please. :beer:

Mick

wargod Oct 11th 2005 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Mick-12
Yes interested but could we make it a Sunday and child friendly one please. :beer:

Mick

Provisional yes!!
And as mentioned above child friendly too please !!

ohippy Oct 11th 2005 10:38 am

would need to be a sunday for me too and child friendly. We went to the pub in Winterbourne last time with outdoor play area for kids which was great but maybe too cold now.

I can do 30th October, 6th November, 13th November, 20th November and basically any other Sunday - when's best for everyone else ?

wargod Oct 11th 2005 10:42 am

would need to be a sunday for me too and child friendly. We went to the pub in Winterbourne last time with outdoor play area for kids which was great but maybe too cold now.

I can do 30th October, 6th November, 13th November, 20th November and basically any other Sunday - when's best for everyone else ?

Need to check with 'er indoors but all of those dates seem ok with me !

The Crow Oct 11th 2005 1:36 pm

Hi there
We'd love to come along to another one :) I think we're quite free on Sundays. We'll keep a track of the thread and hopefully see you soon.
Rachel

ohippy Oct 11th 2005 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by The Crow
Hi there
We'd love to come along to another one :) I think we're quite free on Sundays. We'll keep a track of the thread and hopefully see you soon.
Rachel

Would be g8 to see you guys too - catch up on how things have progressed !

kyliecuteass Oct 11th 2005 1:52 pm

Would be g8 to see you guys too - catch up on how things have progressed !

count us in i am sure we'll be able to make it :D

Mick-12 Oct 11th 2005 1:53 pm

I think we can do any of those unless Granny puts a spanner in the works for the 30th as its in the holidays. Otherwise you choose!!

Mick :D

Jensen Healey Oct 11th 2005 2:33 pm

I think we can do any of those unless Granny puts a spanner in the works for the 30th as its in the holidays. Otherwise you choose!!

Mick :D

I missed the last one (can't remember why) but any Sunday except Nov 6 is good for us. Winterbourne is ideal too - only about a mile away! :p

AndyD Oct 11th 2005 3:02 pm

''Ditto''

ohippy Oct 11th 2005 8:41 pm

Ok - I'm going to be brave and make a decision.

13th November - is that ok for one and all ?

Heather

Mick-12 Oct 11th 2005 8:49 pm

Ok - I'm going to be brave and make a decision.

13th November - is that ok for one and all ?

Heather

Yep no problem, my boys have Rugby in the morning until 12.00 then we'll come straight down presuming it will be lunchtime? We couldn't make the last one, so not sure where we are going. :eek:

Mick

ohippy Oct 11th 2005 9:08 pm

Yep no problem, my boys have Rugby in the morning until 12.00 then we'll come straight down presuming it will be lunchtime? We couldn't make the last one, so not sure where we are going. :eek:

Mick

I'm busy too until about 12pm so could do from 12.30pm onwards - same place - Winterbourne Down pub - Golden Hart (is that the right name ?)

Heather