Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice
Default Re: Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Hi Fabs!
Good on you! Knew you would be up for a night out. Hope Sydney trip went well. Jo

Originally Posted by swissfabs
I am up for it Jo! will be there! returning from sydney this sunday!!!!!

fabie
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Date decided yet? Fine with 8th.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 5:49 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Guess you haven't got time to come out drinking then? Any requests for my upcoming UK trip? Monster Munch???

Been reading your Running Blog thing - wish I had half your energy! Are you all fit again now?

Still a bit sore, not quite up to where I was a couple months ago, getting a bit hot for hours of that now anyway mind!!!

You know me and Monster Munch... separated at birth I think

Will have to double-check, but not sure I'll be able to make the 8th, sorry - have a pint for me.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Thread has gone rather quiet! Is the night out on?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:17 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

I hope so!!!
There is 5 of us from Cleveland end that I know of, and we do need that girlie night out
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

soooooo????

who is coming??? Jo and I are coming from the Gold Coast... what time, where? still this coming saturday?

fabie
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi there
theres a few of us baysiders would love to join you,has a date been fixed yet?is it the 8th or the 15th?

look forward to meeting you guys

tracey
Old Oct 5th 2005, 10:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you will have to plump for a date - I've now got a family commitment on the 15th and may have to work the 8th, so I'll leave it for you all to pick a date and if I can join in for at least part of the evening then I will Otherwise I'll be along for a pre- Christmas do in a couple of months
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:48 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

That's such a shame! I was really looking forward to meeting you.

I'm fine with the 8th. How about anybody else?

Jo
Old Oct 5th 2005, 10:29 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J+J

Jo
Don't rule me out yet, I may make it - much depends on the weather! Fire warnings abound & I work for Emergency Services the 8th would be better for me, so shall we go with the usual Gilhooleys (cnr Charlotte/Albert) 7.30 ish on Sat 8th, and I'll do my best!!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

8th is fine for me. You still ok for that Fabs? I'll call you.

Originally Posted by J+J

Jo
Old Oct 6th 2005, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JG04
8th is fine for me. You still ok for that Fabs? I'll call you.

All ok on my side Joe and Polly. Lets organise a ride up there Jo!

fabie
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

So what is going on then? I'm all ready to go out tomorrow night! SwissFabs and I will be heading into Brissie tomorrow so hope those of you who have posted can make it. Gilhooleys 7.30 it is then if I can find it!!
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:35 am
Home and Happy

Fingers crossed I'll be there! Very easy to find, corner of Charlotte St and Albert St.
I'll try and find my trademark witchs hat...........
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:34 am
Home and Happy

Bumpety bump......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.