Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Old Sep 11th 2005, 9:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Well, at least I hope we are back! Through problems of various kinds I've missed the last few drinking occasions/parties.
And now I'm BORED! PARCHED! NEED DRINK AND GOSSIP!!!!!

C'mon girls, is anyone out there interested in resurrecting the Drinking Club?

I suggest October 1st, 8th or 15th? After that I'm off to the UK, so lets try and get some beers in first.........
Old Sep 11th 2005, 9:12 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well, at least I hope we are back! Through problems of various kinds I've missed the last few drinking occasions/parties.

I suggest October 1st, 8th or 15th? After that I'm off to the UK, so lets try and get some beers in first.........

oooooo pollyana, how long are you going to be in the uk for??? are you getting excited about going back to the uk???
(Id be jigging around like a 5 year old if it was me!!)

hope you get lots of takers for the brissie drinking club!

sue xxx
Old Sep 11th 2005, 9:18 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
oooooo pollyana, how long are you going to be in the uk for??? are you getting excited about going back to the uk???
(Id be jigging around like a 5 year old if it was me!!)

hope you get lots of takers for the brissie drinking club!

sue xxx
Only three weeks, but it'll be three non-stop weeks!!! Plenty of jigging going on, The Bloke says I'll give myself a black eye at this rate! Half packed, long shopping list, all I need now as some drinks to send me off.......
Old Sep 11th 2005, 9:35 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Only three weeks, but it'll be three non-stop weeks!!! Plenty of jigging going on, The Bloke says I'll give myself a black eye at this rate! Half packed, long shopping list, all I need now as some drinks to send me off.......
Hiya how realistic would it be for me to join the Brissy drinking club from Tas?? probably a bit far eh

Where abouts in the uk are you going Polly?

Old Sep 11th 2005, 9:40 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by possoms
Hiya how realistic would it be for me to join the Brissy drinking club from Tas?? probably a bit far eh

Where abouts in the uk are you going Polly?

Guess we could have a mobile phone linkup, and I'll be drinking Tasmanian Cascade Lager.....

Going to Bristol for two weeks to see the family, and spoil my sisters kids rotten, then a week in Worthing /Brighton partying and pubbing with my bestestest mate Look out Sussex!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 9:45 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess we could have a mobile phone linkup, and I'll be drinking Tasmanian Cascade Lager.....

Going to Bristol for two weeks to see the family, and spoil my sisters kids rotten, then a week in Worthing /Brighton partying and pubbing with my bestestest mate Look out Sussex!
I reckon I may get down that way for a drink before you go back to old Blighty. There's not a lot of that cider brew left so I'll bring you a sample to try
Old Sep 11th 2005, 10:00 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by cresta57
I reckon I may get down that way for a drink before you go back to old Blighty. There's not a lot of that cider brew left so I'll bring you a sample to try
Bring your conscience as well as your cider

You got much of a storm up there ?- edge of it has just got to us.....
Old Sep 11th 2005, 10:54 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Bring your conscience as well as your cider

You got much of a storm up there ?- edge of it has just got to us.....
Just getting the lightshow but it came down heavy this arvo for a bit
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:32 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by cresta57
Just getting the lightshow but it came down heavy this arvo for a bit
Not much lightshow here, but its giving us a bit of rain. Long may it continue!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:58 am

Not much lightshow here, but its giving us a bit of rain. Long may it continue!
We've had a bush fire raging for ages up here, it's burned it's way for k's allong the Mary river hopefully this drop will finally douse it
Old Sep 11th 2005, 3:09 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pollyanna,

I know JJHM wants to go on the next brissie girls night out and she arrives end of sept so probably would be easier on the 15th Oct, know there are quite a few new people in our area(Cleveland) so we could maybe travel in together.

Mrs S

I could do with a night out too!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 3:20 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by spalen
Hi Pollyanna,

I know JJHM wants to go on the next brissie girls night out and she arrives end of sept so probably would be easier on the 15th Oct, know there are quite a few new people in our area(Cleveland) so we could maybe travel in together.

Mrs S

I could do with a night out too!
Sounds good!
So thats us and The Crestas so far then! Any more you can rustle up will be welcome.
I propose the 15th October, Gilhooleys Charlotte/Albert st - cos its easy to find, about 7.30.
Any more takers........come on, you've got a month to plan it!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 10:10 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hiya Polly,

I'll plan on being there. It'll be good to see you again - and anybody else that might turn up.
Lucky you going home for a visit!

See ya soon,

W.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:27 pm
Home and Happy

Well, theres a few drinkers still out there, but I'm disappointed! Have you all turned into "Tupperware and Lamington Housewives"?

The response so far is so poor we will have to allow Mr Cresta to join us again - the beard and frock go well together, after all

Are there any other drinking girlies out there in Brisbane, or have you all got civilised? :scared:
Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:51 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Well, theres a few drinkers still out there, but I'm disappointed! Have you all turned into "Tupperware and Lamington Housewives"?

The response so far is so poor we will have to allow Mr Cresta to join us again - the beard and frock go well together, after all

Are there any other drinking girlies out there in Brisbane, or have you all got civilised? :scared:
You may wanna bring a brolly if you are comming to Brissol - it's raining at the mo - well in my bit of Brissol (Thornbury) it is anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.