Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brissie Girls are back!Cutesy,simpering and still drinking!

Originally Posted by wargod
You may wanna bring a brolly if you are comming to Brissol - it's raining at the mo - well in my bit of Brissol (Thornbury) it is anyway
Luverly!!!!Oi be heading for the Kingswood end
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey. It's a long time since I saw a simpering thread Still won't be there for it mind you Have fun. What's Michelle up to these days - enjoying life too much to visit BE?
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:41 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cresta57
I reckon I may get down that way for a drink before you go back to old Blighty. There's not a lot of that cider brew left so I'll bring you a sample to try
Cider? Did someone say cider? I'll come up from Melbourne for decent cider!

Anya.

PS: if it's home brew *please* can I have the recipe...? Pretty please?
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:45 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Blimey. It's a long time since I saw a simpering thread Still won't be there for it mind you Have fun. What's Michelle up to these days - enjoying life too much to visit BE?
Haven't heard from her in ages Sent her the thread link, but no response, so I guess shes very busy
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:30 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Haven't heard from her in ages Sent her the thread link, but no response, so I guess shes very busy

Hi there!

Just logged on now to see whats happening... 'hours' and 'spare' aren't two words I can put together at the moment!!! I still answer email queries, just work takes over during work, and by the time I get home, last thing I feel like is adding another hour or two at the screen.... I'll get square eyes (or so my mum always told me about tv screens )

...moved house, got promoted and been doing a lot of running recently... oh, and bought a puppy too - Tis all very domesticated at my end

so anyway, sorry about the slackness... I'm on email always though
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:50 am
Home and Happy

Guess you haven't got time to come out drinking then? Any requests for my upcoming UK trip? Monster Munch???

Been reading your Running Blog thing - wish I had half your energy! Are you all fit again now?
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:05 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Well, theres a few drinkers still out there, but I'm disappointed! Have you all turned into "Tupperware and Lamington Housewives"?

The response so far is so poor we will have to allow Mr Cresta to join us again - the beard and frock go well together, after all

Are there any other drinking girlies out there in Brisbane, or have you all got civilised? :scared:
Another couple of months and hopefully I will be able to join you!

Tracey x
Old Sep 28th 2005, 9:22 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi,
I'll be coming!!!!
There should be another 3-4 of us that'll make it from Thornlands. Any idea which date yet?
Looking forward to another girls night out
Joe
Old Sep 28th 2005, 9:31 pm
Home and Happy

I reckon we'll go for the 15th, if thats OK with people?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi there,
Are newbie Gold Coasters welcome? I'll need directions though from the station to the pub! Will try to russle up others from here, then don't have to travel on the train on my own!! WholeWorldWindow, SwissFabs,JJL Family -are you up for it?!

I reckon we'll go for the 15th, if thats OK with people?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't bring me back a Dyson could you.

I am originaly from the Bristol area, grew up in a village called Pensford and then moved to Keynsham, before spreading my wings to Rugby then Oz.

Jo
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:42 am
Home and Happy

Is the 15th a preferred date, or would people be happy with the 8th? Only having said the 15th (and not having gone out anywhere for ages!) we've now got another "do" that night!
I'll go along with the majority here - 8th or 15th??
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

I'll go with majority. Both dates fine.

Is the 15th a preferred date, or would people be happy with the 8th? Only having said the 15th (and not having gone out anywhere for ages!) we've now got another "do" that night!
I'll go along with the majority here - 8th or 15th??
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:48 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

8th fine with me. Looking forward to a girls night out
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JG04
Hi there,
Are newbie Gold Coasters welcome? I'll need directions though from the station to the pub! Will try to russle up others from here, then don't have to travel on the train on my own!! WholeWorldWindow, SwissFabs,JJL Family -are you up for it?!
I am up for it Jo! will be there! returning from sydney this sunday!!!!!

fabie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.