Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane's underground bus and train tunnel....

Brisbane's underground bus and train tunnel....

Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brisbane's underground bus and train tunnel....

Does anybody know when this project is starting?
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brisbane's underground bus and train tunnel....

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/ubat

Looks like Early 2015
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimbersBack
http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/ubat

Looks like Early 2015

Thanks Timber

I have been looking on line and a few different dates have been mentioned.

If we move to the Brisbane area my husband was hoping to get on this job but we move in August so he would have to work elsewhere until it started, or maybe stay working in England and come out when the job starts.

I'm just trying to find out if anyone on here knows anything more than whats printed online. You know, any inside information........... You never know.
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light

confused...

You want to move to Brisbane so he can work on THE project or

You want to move to Brisbane so you can use the Tunnels?

Perhaps contact the developer direct and ask them, you may be surprised.

Last edited by TimbersBack; Feb 23rd 2014 at 12:55 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

confused...

You want to move to Brisbane so he can work on THE project or

You want to move to Brisbane so you can use the Tunnels?

Perhspas contact the developer direct and ask them, you may be surprised.
Lol! Sorry, I wasn't specific enough was I!

What I meant was, we like the Brisbane area and the tunnel project would be ideal for my husband, it's his line of work, so he was hoping to get a job on that particular project, as I am assuming there will be a few years work there.
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Ok.

Then contact the developer, and get in now whilst the project is still in discussion phase

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Projects/N...ject-team.aspx

https://www.facebook.com/UBATBrisbane

Last edited by TimbersBack; Feb 23rd 2014 at 1:00 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

In fact just ignore me I'm talking in riddles today, I'm still hung over I think I might come back and try again!
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok.

Then contact the developer, and get in now whilst the project is still in discussion phase

Good idea. Cheers!
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is there anybody out there that has worked on tunnels in Australia or and similar projects to the one mentioned?

If possible I would like to know the kind of pay expected in this line of work in Australia?

Any information at all would be great!

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 24th 2014, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
Is there anybody out there that has worked on tunnels in Australia or and similar projects to the one mentioned?

If possible I would like to know the kind of pay expected in this line of work in Australia?

Thanks in advance.
Tunnels galore just been proposed for Sydney. Westlink to city and airport and rail connection out west.

Pay, well what are you? The steamroller driver or the road designer?
Old Feb 24th 2014, 9:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle

Thanks in advance.
I tried to tunnel out of Brisbane,but i was caught
Old Feb 24th 2014, 9:49 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I tried to tunnel out of Brisbane,but i was caught
To quote Bugs Bunny, you "shoulda made a left toin at Albukoykee".....
Old Feb 24th 2014, 10:14 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
To quote Bugs Bunny, you "shoulda made a left toin at Albukoykee".....
It was dark
Old Feb 24th 2014, 10:16 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
It was dark
Well it is Qld.......
Old Feb 24th 2014, 10:28 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Well it is Qld.......
I should have started in the morning,bugger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.