Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbanebound are there others?

Brisbanebound are there others?

Old Aug 30th 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Philhowe is a jewel in the roughPhilhowe is a jewel in the roughPhilhowe is a jewel in the roughPhilhowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Brisbanebound are there others?

Hi,

I am looking to arrange long term accommodation for our arrival in Brisbane during November. I have tried to contact BrisbaneBound, as yet without success. Has anyone successfully arranged accommodation with a similar company?

All recommendations welcome.

Many thanks,

Phil
Old Aug 30th 2007, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbanebound are there others?

Originally Posted by Philhowe
Hi,

I am looking to arrange long term accommodation for our arrival in Brisbane during November. I have tried to contact BrisbaneBound, as yet without success. Has anyone successfully arranged accommodation with a similar company?

All recommendations welcome.

Many thanks,

Phil
By what I have read in the past it is difficult to arrange long term rental away from OZ, it seems easy enough to get something short term for your arrival, Stayz and Big4 look fine to give you a base to start with, then you have to go to the rental agencies while there and get hunting, but be quick with making up your mind, by all accounts the rentals do not stay listed for long! We are off to Brissy in October, just need to confirm dates and then book something short term. Good luck
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Philhowe is a jewel in the roughPhilhowe is a jewel in the roughPhilhowe is a jewel in the roughPhilhowe is a jewel in the rough

Good luck with your move, we are still trying to sell our appartment in Spain, so I know the feeling. House in the UK is sold. We can now at least start planning.

Thanks for the info, I will plug away for the moment, then plan B.

Phil
Old Aug 30th 2007, 8:55 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Try seqrents.com.au
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Excellent, thank you....

Phil
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Philhowe
Excellent, thank you....

Phil
I have sent you a PM might be able to help you

Last edited by emmyjc1; Aug 30th 2007 at 10:37 am.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Hi There,

Have you been on the Living in Brisbane.com web site? There are various rental links, jobs ect on that particular site. A friend of ours has been in Bulimba, Brisbane for 4 weeks now, she said that most rentals don't even get onto the websites ect, as the good ones go so quickly.

Good luck
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:08 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

phil, your best bet, as previously mentioned, is seqrents.com.au.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone, much appreciated...
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

brissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond reputebrissybound has a reputation beyond repute

www.ourbrisbane.com