Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 12th 2007, 3:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

oh and i meant to say thanks to big Ryan from Classic Rock Walls a very good friend who sponsored the gold coast shirts
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy

are you at home bertie?
Nightshift this week Bob, so i've got the same sleep pattern as you mate. Great news about the house soooooo pleased for you all. What bedroom is mine after the bells?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:45 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Only me
Nightshift this week Bob, so i've got the same sleep pattern as you mate. Great news about the house soooooo pleased for you all. What bedroom is mine after the bells?
Just make sure you dont walk through any fly screens.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

the shed
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

pauline told me you will not be playing last night
but im sure we will find a role for you on the day pal
C'mon Jamsie you could have come up with a better excuse than that, I was relying on you, me and Brido to name a few giving the park a good roll before our game.

are you at home bertie?
Originally Posted by brido
Just make sure you dont walk through any fly screens.
the shed

FFS!!!

Is this a scottish love-in or something.!!

You'll be quoting Rabbie Burns to each other next
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:08 am
Crappy Gilmore

Titans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by russell
hi lads had a great day out pity about the outcome hopefully have another outing sooner rather than later also as we were last to leave someone left a pair of size 11 trainers and a pair of stinky socks give us an email and ill drop them off for you
russ
Russell are they golf shoes as iu think they are mine, rob and daz took em out of the locker with my shirt, but i think they left em there. dont suppose my black and red gold coast losers shirt is there aswell is it.?

contact me on [email protected]
ta mate
Old Dec 12th 2007, 2:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dicko
FFS!!!

Is this a scottish love-in or something.!!

You'll be quoting Rabbie Burns to each other next
no, you cant join in
Old Dec 12th 2007, 2:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Titans
Russell are they golf shoes as iu think they are mine, rob and daz took em out of the locker with my shirt, but i think they left em there. dont suppose my black and red gold coast losers shirt is there aswell is it.?

contact me on [email protected]
ta mate
i dont think anyone mentioned the shirt mate, but i will find out
Old Dec 14th 2007, 2:57 am
Just Joined

beatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in for the Football please, if it's half as good as the Golf day it will be Brill!!!!!!!!!!! (Scott)
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough

hi scott. we will have to get our girls to do are hair for us. if they can? for the big game
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:35 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
hi scott. we will have to get our girls to do are hair for us. if they can? for the big game
Could they do something with Soapys
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

they can only do so much" [ sorry soapy ]

Last edited by wallace simpson; Dec 14th 2007 at 4:07 am.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:02 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
they can only do so much" [ sorry soapy ]
Maybe they could make something from all those hairs on the salon floor,wee bit of glue and wey hey no more baldy man SOAPY
Old Dec 15th 2007, 3:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

ah but ma bawz are as hair as F***
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,
I am new to the gold coast, have been here since beginning of Nov.
We have just had our belongings delivered so golf clubs are ready to go.I would love to take part on the next golf day.

Darren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.