Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:31 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by brido
Lol mate just remember,we'll let you into the club but who's to say we'll let you out. MMM can anyone hear a banjo tuning up

Its customary for the newcomers to buy a few rounds for everyone in their 1st meet so save some of that housemoney!
Is that rounds of beer or chip butties and square sausage
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You will of course have tae catch me first but i dont think you and Brido could carry all that weight over any distance,so me balls are safe
cant wait to see a photo of you, i bet your a right ugly basturt
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:39 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
cant wait to see a photo of you, i bet your a right ugly basturt
Meeeeeeoooooowwwww,Dont forget i've seen a photo of you,trust me not much competition there,plus i can get down to tie me own shoe laces.Your Pauline's back must be wrecked
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:52 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

right, now we have the golf up and running we need to get the football and fishing.

southport have offered us the pitch at 1pm on any match day for free.
if we get enough players to do this i will arrange an expats meet at the same place.
lets hope brissie can find somewhere for a return leg.

the fishing isnt so easy. we need to know if we have enough boats for each side or its a charter.

Lets start with the football. (the guys who turned up for the golf get more of a chance of a place because they made the first day.
who is up for it?
Yes please!....count me in...Lee
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:55 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

good thinking mate, but im sure a few of us could do with the heat lol

spoke to a guy about a fishing charter today. ill work on it
Up for the fishing (not pishing) too.....
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

i was pishin' masell at that dicko. it was his face when he noticed he had phoned karen. i was still laughin the next day
i hear theres a new rule......Jim,Drink,Phone------no a good idea
even after that he still phoned julie so we could sing to her
taxi for a coupla fannies right enough

just make sure you are at the next one

Worse thing mate, she said she didn't know who it was at first lol, I said oh and how many scots men do you know

As i say I'm shite at golf & went to a boxing barby in the end, so I had a few myself, never mind will defo be up 4 the footy though and go on before you and a few others say it, why bother I'm just as good at that as I am at golf
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Meeeeeeoooooowwwww,Dont forget i've seen a photo of you,trust me not much competition there,plus i can get down to tie me own shoe laces.Your Pauline's back must be wrecked
it is mate
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Shortlets
Up for the fishing (not pishing) too.....
lee the fishing will be offered to everyone who was at the golf day first mate, so your fine. then it will be an opt out job

im looking at having a big meet at the beach late jan - early feb, the hold a meet on the same day as the football so we get a big crowd.
we need to find a way of fitting the fishing in there
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dicko
Worse thing mate, she said she didn't know who it was at first lol, I said oh and how many scots men do you know

As i say I'm shite at golf & went to a boxing barby in the end, so I had a few myself, never mind will defo be up 4 the footy though and go on before you and a few others say it, why bother I'm just as good at that as I am at golf
i was expecting you to play
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

val and mick is an unknown quantity at this point

First up Thanks to Soapy,Jim and Mark for a great day.
Thanks to Lee,Pete and Jim for the company especially Jim for making the 3 of us look like pro's. Not able to play the football but will be magic sponge boy or ball boy or something.Well up for the fishing whenever.
Have you thought about Clay pigeon shooting,Could be good with a few beers before the start
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys but you will need to count me out for this one!! as I work for myself my insurance does not cover me for playing soccer...., so I would have no wages if I broke an arm or leg (we know the way the brissie boys were swinging those clubs, if they swing their legs the same way we have no hope )

I will be there of course cheering on the GC

Jim
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by val and mick
First up Thanks to Soapy,Jim and Mark for a great day.
Thanks to Lee,Pete and Jim for the company especially Jim for making the 3 of us look like pro's. Not able to play the football but will be magic sponge boy or ball boy or something.Well up for the fishing whenever.
Have you thought about Clay pigeon shooting,Could be good with a few beers before the start
just as long as your there to cheer onthe lads mick
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Sorry guys but you will need to count me out for this one!! as I work for myself my insurance does not cover me for playing soccer...., so I would have no wages if I broke an arm or leg (we know the way the brissie boys were swinging those clubs, if they swing their legs the same way we have no hope )

Jim
pauline told me you will not be playing last night
but im sure we will find a role for you on the day pal
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by floweroscotland

Jim
C'mon Jamsie you could have come up with a better excuse than that, I was relying on you, me and Brido to name a few giving the park a good roll before our game.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 12:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Only me
C'mon Jamsie you could have come up with a better excuse than that, I was relying on you, me and Brido to name a few giving the park a good roll before our game.

are you at home bertie?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.