Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by Titans
Thanks to everyone and to Rab for the invite, it was a great day sorry to mark for being so cack on the day and relying on him.
ah well next time.

also i was hoping you guys could have a look at this maybe you can help, i know you all are thoughtful and maybe you can help make a christmas for these people, pass it on to anyone you can
thanks Ben
again thatnks for the day out, i met some great people .... oh and jimmy lostballs.
hi ben, just sent you an email about the photos. glad you had a fantastic day pal
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:33 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

more winners
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf11.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf10.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf9.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

the photos are in lads
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498913;)
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:36 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

more winners....
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf8.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf7.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf6.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

russell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The OH
more winners....
hi lads had a great day out pity about the outcome hopefully have another outing sooner rather than later also as we were last to leave someone left a pair of size 11 trainers and a pair of stinky socks give us an email and ill drop them off for you
russ
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

i found a packet of tees.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:29 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
i found a packet of tees.
Oh go on then....I'll have a cup if your offring!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:33 am
Just Joined

beatts is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers for the golf day guy's it was a great day out and i can't wait until the next one. (Scott)

Last edited by beatts; Dec 10th 2007 at 6:47 am.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick word of thanks to the following people for organising such a great day out
Firstly to the 2 people who got the show on the road with the drunken idea one night (again) Soapy & Haggisman
Secondly to Jim and Mark who done the tremendous job of actually organising the day and all the behind the scenes activities without which the event wouldn't have taken place
Thirdly to the other 3 guys Paul,Ben & Mark who made my day a pleasurable one on the course
Fourthly to both the Brisbane & Gold Coast teams which took part
Fifthly Please remember Gold Coast ITS THE PARTICIPATING THAT COUNTS
Last but certainly not least to everyone else involved in making this day a one to remember for a long time

Here's to the next one
Bestest regards to all Bobby
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
Cracking photos Soapy mate
Well you did have to contribute something to the day and looking at the prize you won mate you wasn't at your best with the bats
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gotahavit
hi guy's thanks one and all for a fantastic day out congrats to brisbane for being the first winners of what i am sure will be an anual event.special thanks to ben,bobby and paul we had a laugh well done guys.
see y'all again
mark
Couldn't we make it a Biannual event (twice a year to you soapy ) as we Brissy lads can't wait to reclaim the cup
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

Big thanks lads for having me in as stand-by at the last minute. Had a memorable day out on the course and some good banter with Soapy, Scott and my Brissie collegue (albeit from Mermaid Beach) Andy... Sorry I was unable to stay back at the end to share a few beers with everyone, though had to dash away to pick up my Son for the QLD Roar match at Suncorp...

Cheers for a great day... hope to meet up again with you soon.

Rich..
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dtox
Big thanks lads for having me in as stand-by at the last minute. Had a memorable day out on the course and some good banter with Soapy, Scott and my Brissie collegue (albeit from Mermaid Beach) Andy... Sorry I was unable to stay back at the end to share a few beers with everyone, though had to dash away to pick up my Son for the QLD Roar match at Suncorp...

Cheers for a great day... hope to meet up again with you soon.

Rich..
Well,well well ! 2 GREAT results in 1 day mate
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

Cheers Bobby... don't think I met you mate, or I would have commented on the 2-0 result from the wee small hours prior to the golf
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

What can I say? I had a great day. It was good to have a bat in my hand again, although it only served to remind me how shite I am with it

Thanks to all you guys that organised the whole thing and I look forward to the next event.

Oh, and well done Brisbane for demonstrating that it takes more than a fancy shirt to win the day

Andy

BTW great photos Soapy. Cheers.

Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.