Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

hi guy's thanks one and all for a fantastic day out congrats to brisbane for being the first winners of what i am sure will be an anual event.special thanks to ben,bobby and paul we had a laugh well done guys.
see y'all again
mark
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all

special thanks time
to jim ritchie used the pink to match his drinks. many of you are probably not aware but jim put this day togeather almost single handedly .he arranged the venue ,the dates ,the food , the trophies ,kept us all up to date via this forum and on the day took control of everything from monies to shirts and making sure everyone knew what was happening. and i think you will all agree he did a fantastic job the day went without a hitch and everyone had a great time . so from all of us jimbo ,thanks mate
cant wait for the next one

mark
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

just heard all the hazards at gainsborough greens are bubbling over apparantly to much soapy in the water.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

reports of serial flasher at gainsborough greens have been denied by course officials apparantly it was a scotsman called soapy searching the undergrowth for his balls all day
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:49 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gotahavit
reports of serial flasher at gainsborough greens have been denied by course officials apparantly it was a scotsman called soapy searching the undergrowth for his balls all day
Had an excellent day! Well done us Brissies! Lee
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done the brisbane ladies 16 on winning yesterday

what a fantastic day I had. everything went better than we hoped it would.
thanks to jim and mark for sorting out the golf side of things, i think everyone would agree that the day was made as easy as possible for them.
a special thanks to Scotty, andy, and richard who went round with me. Poor dtox needed a super strap to keep his back on the cart,, cant think why it kept falling off
i won the water prize by default ....scotty ya lying wee shite! but i needed one of them anyway

I for one had a day i will be talking about for a long time and would like to thank everyone who made my day!

I still cant add the photos yet as the pc i have borrowed doesnt have a card reader, but i will work my way round that soon
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gotahavit
na na , that would be rab. a photo will follow later
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Thanks all the lads for a great day out. as previously mentioned it was down to hard work on the organisers behalf that we were all able to relax and enjoy the day so a big thank you. I look forward to the next one when hopefully i can play for Gold Coast and be the only player to retain teh trophy. Look forward to the next social
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Big thanks to Jim and Mark for a great day out Look forward to the next match
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-pc090100.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Big thanks to Jim and Mark for a great day out Look forward to the next match
Lady day out
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-pc090103.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-pc090096.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-pc090097.jpg  

Last edited by PAP01; Dec 10th 2007 at 12:26 am. Reason: sorry not the firts photo
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Lady day out
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-pc090095.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-pc090099.jpg  
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:52 am
Crappy Gilmore

Titans is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to everyone and to Rab for the invite, it was a great day sorry to mark for being so cack on the day and relying on him.
ah well next time.

also i was hoping you guys could have a look at this maybe you can help, i know you all are thoughtful and maybe you can help make a christmas for these people, pass it on to anyone you can
thanks Ben
again thatnks for the day out, i met some great people .... oh and jimmy lostballs.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:53 am
Crappy Gilmore

Titans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Titans
Thanks to everyone and to Rab for the invite, it was a great day sorry to mark for being so cack on the day and relying on him.
ah well next time.

also i was hoping you guys could have a look at this maybe you can help, i know you all are thoughtful and maybe you can help make a christmas for these people, pass it on to anyone you can
thanks Ben
again thatnks for the day out, i met some great people .... oh and jimmy lostballs.
sorry forgot the link.
please have a look and see if you can help

http://www.maxmoment.com.au/jasper-koll
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:28 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well done Brissie!!!

Soapy is very quiet - is that cos the borrowed pc had to go back, or cos he is still drowning his sorrows?
Where are the pics of the winners?
Thanks Polly, it's a lovely feeling to win

Here you go...in no special order, more on its way

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-brissywins.jpg

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-brissyteam.jpg

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-brissywins2.jpg
Old Dec 10th 2007, 3:31 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

and there's more...
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-brissywins3.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf15.jpg   Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-golf13.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.