Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by soapy
thats not patter PAP. you cant just repeat the same thing as me but change a few words. you better get the wife to anser for you cos your patter pish. hope your golf is better
MATE SHE DID SEND IT. First time ive look at it today,
c u tomorrow
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hey Dudes,

Your talking aboot high heels and floral dressesif you pussy's can't get a drive past the ladies tee's i'm walking in and your getting me pished

Haggis
i love you name hen
told you you were a bunch of lassies
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Well what do you know i'm posting as a woman:curse:see this log-in it does me heed in at times anyhoo.

COME ON THE BRISSY LASSIES.

Haggis
hmmmmmm
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PAP01
MATE SHE DID SEND IT. First time ive look at it today,
c u tomorrow
aye right. away and wash the plates
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

:
Originally Posted by soapy
aye right. away and wash the plates
no mate just going out for a curry,no washing up tonight. If i cant play golf, need to put you off some how
Old Dec 8th 2007, 7:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PAP01
:
no mate just going out for a curry,no washing up tonight. If i cant play golf, need to put you off some how
i hope you get the skitters like fluffy
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Arsenal kit with plus fours in QLD. I will need a picture people
Never mind a picture, its almost worth a thread on it's own
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Go Gold Coast !!!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

GDAY ALL,

did you know that the Brisbane team beat the Gold coast

Well done guys sorry you gold coast losers.......................

Haggis
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

yeah big yin
but did you tell them who really won, individual winners must count more surely

thanks everyone for a great day

all the best

jim
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

these are the results:

pairs winners
1st-russel/jim

thats al we need ehh
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

ohh all right here we go

1st russel/jim GOLD COAST---what can I say
2nd andy(the chief)/dtox--there can only be 1 winner
3rd bobby/paul--so near but f***ing miles off

longest drive - haggis (fluke) russel gave it to him cause he cried so bloody much
nearest the pin - stevie or as we say "super stevie" from the gold coast

in the trees (tarzan) so much - big rob(need to go some to fill my pants - ehh)

bit of a diver (bet he wish it was the mu**) soapy, closest he is geting to water all this year

group winners- brissy(half of them came from goldy anyhow)

till the next time, brido, we are the people

look forward to it

thanks everyone again

jim
Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Brissie!!!

Soapy is very quiet - is that cos the borrowed pc had to go back, or cos he is still drowning his sorrows?
Where are the pics of the winners?
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Big thanks to all who took part, what a day out.
Brisbane lads well done. Bobby, Mark, Ben thank you for your kind words on so many bad shots, but we still got 3rd place. Soapy i still have the winning ball , you may get to win it back next year, but i dont think so
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:38 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Brisbane to winning the 1st Expats Golf Tournament

Haggis and co,just remember the trophy is only onloan! we'll be back for it soon!

I had a great day out as did most of you by the looks of things and at least we didnt lose our tie,so im happy with that as a non golf player.

Russel and Jim,well played on winning the overall pairs matches.Im sure Jims barman skills helped settle your nerves Russel,so thats good teamwork.

A big hats off to Jim and Mark for sorting out the day,the choice of course was fantastic lads.

The only thumbs down point for me was taking a bag full of beer that seems to be the only brand in Oz that the caps dont screw off!!!

I'll be beter prepared next time. Lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.