Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

soapy said he has had a few replies and cheers

hey brido, funnily enough I was at the driving range today and the guy told me to move over a few places as the other ones are kept for regulars only low and behold who turned up???????????????? yip, the soapster and just slotted into the recently vacated SPACES

Looking at the last post if you lot play like yee spell think we only need one bag betwens us all

bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

So what is the dress code? I was planning on wearing my new Arsenal kit, and yes it has a collar! Are golf shoes mandatory and do I need to dig out my plus fours? Do you have any idea how many Stellas you can hide in a good quality set of plus fours?

Andy
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Went to the driving range with Soapy yesterday(2nd time ive hit a ball in 2 years)For someone who doesent play,the guy at the till,the instructor and another dude smacking some balls seemed to know him quite well.

Someone appears to be taking this serious.
just a wee warning for some of ya.
if you are planning on going to the Helensvale driving range you will notice that the yard markings are off. after brido had single handedly tried to move the whole range with a few swings. it was so bad he had to drive off with a 9 iron in the end just to get over the mound of dirt in front of him

oh and jim, they spaces being held at the range you were taking about are because bridos arse takes up two tees.

and just a quick question, does anyone know a doctor? because im sure poor tony is going to need one for his back after carrying brido around for 18

dont bother to reply big yin i wont see it

See you all tomorrow guys

Go Gold Coast !!!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
So what is the dress code? I was planning on wearing my new Arsenal kit, and yes it has a collar! Are golf shoes mandatory and do I need to dig out my plus fours? Do you have any idea how many Stellas you can hide in a good quality set of plus fours?

Andy
im sure it needs to be a shirt andy. i am wearing trainers so you dont need shoes. bring you plus fours if you kike. brido is bringing his plus eights
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:49 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
just a wee warning for some of ya.
if you are planning on going to the Helensvale driving range you will notice that the yard markings are off. after brido had single handedly tried to move the whole range with a few swings. it was so bad he had to drive off with a 9 iron in the end just to get over the mound of dirt in front of him

oh and jim, they spaces being held at the range you were taking about are because bridos arse takes up two tees.

and just a quick question, does anyone know a doctor? because im sure poor tony is going to need one for his back after carrying brido around for 18

dont bother to reply big yin i wont see it

See you all tomorrow guys

Go Gold Coast !!!!!!!

Listen ya botton, your postie delivers your mail to that range your there that often.God help you if you finish last,you'll spit the dummy out further than you can drive.

Theres one hell of an amount of practice going in for a non golfer
Old Dec 8th 2007, 12:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Andy
Didn't know people were brave enough to wear those Arsenal kits in public....remind me not too laugh too loud when I see it
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
Listen ya botton, your postie delivers your mail to that range your there that often.God help you if you finish last,you'll spit the dummy out further than you can drive.

Theres one hell of an amount of practice going in for a non golfer
even the golfers are gonna find it hard to drive past the pile of dirt you will have left on the tee.

well if i do spit the dummy it wont get past it either

dont you talk about anyone being a non golfer
all us non golfers buy a set of brand new clubs before leaving scotland and dragged them all the way oot here because we cannae play golf??? aye right,
your havin' a laugh ya numpty

smell the glove!!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Didn't know people were brave enough to wear those Arsenal kits in public....remind me not too laugh too loud when I see it
just shut your eyes polly. thats what andy does when hes playing golf

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 8th 2007 at 2:07 am.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Andy
Arsenal kit with plus fours in QLD. I will need a picture people
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Arsenal kit with plus fours in QLD. I will need a picture people
dont worry about it Pen im on the job
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

Andy
just phoned the guy at the golf and he told me that you Brisbane ladies 16 cant wear your high heels

Moan The Gold Coast
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
just phoned the guy at the golf and he told me that you Brisbane ladies 16 cant wear your high heels

Moan The Gold Coast
That must mean you Gold Coast Guys have got to leave your floral dresses at home.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PAP01
That must mean you Gold Coast Guys have got to leave your floral dresses at home.
thats not patter PAP. you cant just repeat the same thing as me but change a few words. you better get the wife to anser for you cos your patter pish. hope your golf is better
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Dudes,

Your talking aboot high heels and floral dressesif you pussy's can't get a drive past the ladies tee's i'm walking in and your getting me pished

Haggis
Old Dec 8th 2007, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Well what do you know i'm posting as a woman:curse:see this log-in it does me heed in at times anyhoo.

COME ON THE BRISSY BOYS.

Haggis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.