Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Hi, Pete here (using the Mrs name - sorry). Joe told me the other day this game wasn't serious. He's only bloody gone out & bought himself a new set of clubs & bag for the event!
dont worry about it Pete, he just wants to look the part. he can sell them at the end of the day
for a lot less than what he paid for them

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 4th 2007 at 2:26 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Maybe he's bought them as a prize for one of our winning team members
Bless him
you think there might be more than one?
oh i thought of a new name for the brissie side..............

girls aloud
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-imagescawtz71a.jpg  

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 4th 2007 at 2:25 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:44 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Thats the worst insult ever Soapy,I'd let that lot walk over me any day!!!,your losing your touch(if you ever had it)
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:48 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL at the amount of new sets being bought for this 'friendly'
I'll be there with my cheap set and remember,its not the club,its how you use it that counts.

Soapy im concerned about the lunch choices,wheres the carton of Extra Dry and 2 bags of crisps option!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:48 am
is it me or dave

The Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really nice

The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. "Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded. She replies "Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any." The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's £50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies. "Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?" She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me." He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's £20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it. "Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?" She too explains, "You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any." The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, "Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb... Tidy yerself up a bit."
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Gday Gowfers,

Its four days till battle commencesHas anyone set a time for us to be there?Mrs Wudds is dropping me off at 8.30am.I'm a wee bit pissed off about the collar rule as i was to be wearing my Tiger red golf shirt so i'll have to settle on the sky blue number

Haggis
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE..........
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
PMSL at the amount of new sets being bought for this 'friendly'
I'll be there with my cheap set and remember,its not the club,its how you use it that counts.

Soapy im concerned about the lunch choices,wheres the carton of Extra Dry and 2 bags of crisps option!
you bring that with you
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by The Chief
The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. "Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded. She replies "Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any." The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's £50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies. "Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?" She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me." He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's £20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it. "Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?" She too explains, "You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any." The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, "Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb... Tidy yerself up a bit."
ah see he must have money, i would have licked the tip of my two fingers and tidied it up a bit
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday Gowfers,

Its four days till battle commencesHas anyone set a time for us to be there?Mrs Wudds is dropping me off at 8.30am.I'm a wee bit pissed off about the collar rule as i was to be wearing my Tiger red golf shirt so i'll have to settle on the sky blue number

Haggis
dont worry i will have that shirt aff yir back by the end of the game

it would be best if everyone was there for nine. we need to collect the money and other pish has to be sorted
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

oh aye and the only thing that will ne rumbling is your arse when you shite yourself
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

'On the tee' - Tox ... FORE...

I've just been added to the Brisvegas team as a wild card vagrant - Cheers Soapy... Im orf to Kmart tomorrow to buy a couple of boxes of golf balls.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday Gowfers,

Haggis
Couldn't Jacqui sew a collar on it for ya ? Doesn't have to match
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
oh aye and the only thing that will ne rumbling is your arse when you shite yourself
That could well be PAP01 after the Saturday night curry !
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dtox
'On the tee' - Tox ... FORE...

I've just been added to the Brisvegas team as a wild card vagrant - Cheers Soapy... Im orf to Kmart tomorrow to buy a couple of boxes of golf balls.
Welcome to the winning team dudewhat i want to know who has pulled out?over to you Soapy
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Couldn't Jacqui sew a collar on it for ya ? Doesn't have to match
Hey bobby,

Jacqui's always feeling my collari might risk wearing it keep a spare in the bag see you sunday dude

Haggis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.